Status: Work got busy but I will be trying to add more chapters soon.

They Are Watching

Dear Diary

I am not insane! I promise you, diary, that I can't be. It just doesn't make sense for me to be insane. It doesn't run in the family and I swear I know reality from fantasy.

Now that I've made sure to tell you that... I have to tell you that they are watching me. Who? I don't know! I never see them, they are always hiding in shadows, but I peeked out my window a moment ago and there were two of them. One taller than the other, that much I can tell.

My room is located on the second story, yet I've often heard voices right outside my window. How is that possible? I swear though, the voices were real, I've gotten them on recording, just to be sure. I've played the recordings back to my parents, but the voices always whisper, so low that their words jumble together. My parents told me delete the recording off my phone. But I didn't.

I can't tell my parents that I keep seeing them, I've told them before, but they didn't believe me. I've told my teachers before and now the school counselor has me meeting with her twice a week after school. This isn't right, I'm seventeen, I'm not some child making up stories and I'm not losing my mind! But the counselor acts like there is something wrong with me, so I lie to keep her happy; maybe she will leave me alone if I lie enough.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a random idea for a story. :3