Status: In Progress

Hollywood Royalty

Breaking News

Breaking News
Grace Gallagher is Jennifer Lawrence?
After a couple of months without seeing Grace Gallagher, the actress finally reappeared. She was seen last month on the short press tour of her latest film ‘The Shallows’ but no one has managed to catch a glimpse of Grace in public. The actress recently divorced her husband of one year after six years of dating. The divorce followed after a number of pictures of Tom Hiddleston and Taylor Swift were released online. The Thor actor and Bad Blood singer were seen getting very cozy in Rhode Island. This had to be a blow to the Harry Potter actress since Taylor Swift and Grace Gallagher seemed to be the best of friends only a few short months ago. The two glamourous blondes had one of the most famous friendships in Hollywood until Swift stole Gallagher’s husband. What are best friends for?

Sources close to Grace said that the actress has just been taking some much needed time off after the divorce and Swiftie drama. However, for the first time in months Grace was seen out in public looking ready for a night out(See the picture below). A very enthusiastic Uber driver managed to capture a selfie with both Grace as well as Game of Thrones actor Pedro Pascal. In the Instagram picture you can see a very happy looking Grace Gallagher laughing at the Narcos actor. Marcus Conway, the Uber Driver, captioned the photo with a simple sentence stating, “Got to drive two very awesome people around tonight. #LoveMyJob #Red Viper #Katniss”. Many of us were very confused when we saw Grace Gallagher in the photo but Katniss in the caption but Marcus cleared that up for us in another post, this time via twitter,“Haha. I recognized her then she told me she was Jennifer Lawrence. Funny girl. #JustGotPlayed”.

It appears that when driver Marcus Conway showed some recognition for Grace Gallagher, the actress in turn pretended to be Jennifer Lawrence. I think all of us wished that we were Pedro Pascal in that moment only just to witness the English actress’s rare show of humor. Speaking of Pedro Pascal… Many have been wondering what the Game of Thrones actor and Grace Gallagher were doing together at such a late hour. Grace looked dressed for a night out in her strapless peplum dress and her matching pumps. She also looked pretty cozy with the Chilean born actor. Could Grace be moving on from ex Tom Hiddleston to Pedro Pascal? This would definitely an odd coupling especially since Pascal is fifteen years her senior compared to the age difference between Grace Gallagher and Tom Hiddleston which was nine years.

These rumors have currently been confirmed untrue seeing as Grace Gallagher and Pedro Pascal are costarring in a film together which is now shooting in LA. Grace portrays her late grandmother Princess Grace in the film which is perfect since we all know how identical Grace looks to her grandmother. Pascal portrays Prince Rainier who was Grace’s grandfather and the former reigning Prince of Monaco which has now fallen onto Grace’s uncle Prince Albert. Numerous other big name stars have joined the cast of ‘Grace of Hollywood’ including George Clooney, Anthony Hopkins, Lily Colins, and Robert Downey Jr. Gallagher and Pascal’s night out was most likely due in part to their much needed bonding for the film.

Another source close to the Downton Abbey actress said that the actress was not looking for any relationships. “Grace is really just trying to get over Tom and the betrayal of Taylor. She’s not looking for love at the movement and she just wants to focus on herself right now.”
So what do you guys think? Is Grace just bonding with her costar or is there something more going on between her and Pedro Pascal? Tell us what you think in the comments.

-Julianne Williams (Entertainment Weekly)
♠ ♠ ♠
So not really a chapter but a news article. I always wanted to write a gossip article so here we go. I thought it would be cute. I'll try and update a real chapter soon.