Status: New story; seeing how it goes for now...HIATUS 2/10/17.

Kiss Me, Kill Me

One.

Tony stared down at the snow covered grave marker. Snow was currently falling in swirls around his head as he let out a long, deep sigh. This would be his first Christmas without the love of his life. He dropped to his knees as he finally released the tears that had threatened to fall from his eyes, finally breaking down completely.

He stayed there, in the snow covered cemetery, clutching to the grave marker, for hours. He was freezing by now but he didn't care. He wanted to be with Jenna at any costs possible. He had lost his wife a year ago due to an accidental overdose. He knew better than to leave her behind, but his brother had promised to keep any eye on her, so he went on ahead alone.

"Tony?" Jenna's younger sister, Kelsey asked as she made her way through the snow.

"Kelso," he sighed deeply feeling her kneel down beside him. He allowed her to snake her arms around his waist.

"C'mon dude," she sighed. "Let's go home, yeah?"

"I can't."

"What you want to stay out here and fuckin' freeze to death because someone couldn't say 'no' to a filty, drug infused needle?! Fine ya fuckin' moron."

She shook her head as she unwrapped her arms from him and stood up. She started walking off but stopped and turned on her heel facing him again, "You know you can't keep blaming yourself for something she chose to do! Steve couldn't control her and you knew as well as I did, she didn't give a fuck about anything but them needles! Quit blaming yourself bro. Come home already, fuck man."

Seeing him raise an arm to flip her off, she scoffed and took off back through the cemetery. She hated self pity crap and always tried to reason with the idiot doing said self pitying. Going through the gates, she hopped into her already running car and tossed her head back against the headrest. She shook her head and leaned forward to turn on her radio as she pressed on the brake pedal to release the car from park, when the passenger door flung open.

Tony said nothing as he threw himself into the seat next to her. She rolled her eyes and cranked the heater up more to warm her frozen friend up.

"Ready to go home?" she asked as she pulled away from the cemetery.

"No," he whispered. "Can I chill overnight at your place?"

She scoffed, "With the way you've treated me?"

He sighed deeply and focused on his hands in his lap.

"Fine," she groaned. "But it's just for tonight bro."

He placed a cold hand over hers and squeezed it gently, "Thanks Kelso. You're a lifesaver."

"Yeah, right."

The rest of the drive was quiet. As she turned onto her street, the snow falling had turned heavier. She was glad she was able to get him to come with her, she wasn't about to lose another friend or family member due to stupidity. She quickly pulled into her driveway and shut the car off.

"Home sweet home," she mumbled as she got out of the car followed by Tony.

"Thanks again," he sighed as he followed her up the set of steps that lead to the door from the driveway.

"Yeah sure," she shrugged as she unlocked and pushed the front door open. She let him go in first so she could lock the house back up.

Once inside, she kicked off her skate shoes and tossed her hoody onto the sofa. She then made her way to the kitchen and grabbed two beers from her fridge. She reappeared in the living room, handed one of the beers to Tony and flopped down on the sofa with the second beer.

Tony watched as she turned the tv on and began flipping through channels. He smiled at the way she rolled her eyes and scoffed at each thing until she shrugged, settling for SpongeBob SquarePants.

"What?" she asked, feeling his eyes on her.

He shrugged and focused on the tv. She raised an eyebrow. She ran a hand through her black and green hair and sighed. Finally, she looked dowb at the bottle she was clutching in her free hand and twisted the cap off. She raised the bottle to her lips and finished off the beer in one gulp.

Placing the bottle on the table in front of her, she stood up, "Is Nick home?"

"I think so," he replied, sipping on his beer.

"Good I need some smoke."

"I thought you didn't do that?"

"I've always been a pothead, Tone," she said as she slipped her feet back into her shoes. "Your wife didn't. Don't be mixing us up or I'll have to kick your ass."

He chuckled as she stepped outside. He watched as she ran across the street and stood up going over to the wall containing numerous pictures of her, his band, her and Jenna..and her and him. He sighed deeply as he placed a finger on one of him and her kissing at prom.

"I'm so sorry, Kelso," he whispered to himself.

Back in the day the two were inseparable. What began as innocent flirting ended in romance and heartbreak once her older sister, Jenna, had moved back home. Tony took one look at Jenna and immediately jumped into bed with her while Kelsey was at work one night. She had walked in on the two having sex in the living room of his house. Before now, Kelsey hadn't spoken a word to either since that day.

He was very surprised to see their pictures were still hung on the wall. He continued staring at the pictures and was lost in his thoughts when Kelsey came back in. She rolled her eyes when she realized what he was doing.

Hearing her flop down on the sofa, he quickly spun around. "That was quick."

"Yep. He was gonna come over."

"But?"

"He realized you was here so he decided not to."

"What else is new?"

"Fuck off Lovato! It's your fault he's mad at ya!"

"Whatever," he grumbled while choosing to sit by her. "Can we ever be good again?"

"You and Nick will work it out. You guys are still working on the new album, pretty soon there'll be a tour. He can't stay mad at ya forever."

"I meant us Kelso."

She stopped what she was doing, and looked over at him. She wanted to be okay with him and his actions, but she just couldn't get over the fact he chose her sister randomly out of the blue and cheat on her with her own sister all in the same day.

"Um-"

"Skankwad! Skankwad! Where for art thou, Skankwad?"

Kelsey immediately focused on her best friend and Matt entering her living room.

"Oh wow, this is new."

Kelsey sighed deeply while pushing her hair from her face, "Fuck off Ally, he is only here for the night. After that he's at his house for the rest of his life."

Allison grinned but nodded, "I but it's still very random to see him around you again."

"Yeah, I know. Damn me and my over caring heart," she scoffed.

The girls stayed in the living room while the guys went into another room to talk about the new record.
♠ ♠ ♠
New story idea goin back to my former "obsession" haha Tony Lovato..