Status: New story; seeing how it goes for now...HIATUS 2/10/17.

Kiss Me, Kill Me

Two.

"So tell me," Allison said blowing out a giant cloud of smoke. "Other than being a caring person, why is the infamous man whore really here tonight?"

Kelsey groaned while snatching the pipe from her best friend. She brought her lighter to it's bowl and took her hit and said, "See with my crazy thinking, the boys need their lead singer. Seeing said lead singer trying to die in the frigid temperatures outside in the snow at the cemetery-all because of his lovely "wife" died of an overdose and he's heartbroken-it didn't exactly seem best to leave the moron out there."

Allison nodded, "Just don't fall for anything dude. He's so not worth the hurt again."

"Oh believe me," she said as she blew out smoke. "I won't. As I said he's only here for the night and he's out tomorrow."

~**~

Soon after the pairs did their thing, the guys joined the girls in the living room for a movie night. Jeremiah showed up ten minutes into the movie.

"Dude you're so lame, like seriously I shouldn't even start the movie over for ya," Kelsey teased as Jeremiah flung himself onto Kelsey's lap.

"But you love me and you wouldn't dream of making me miss something good in a movie I have been dying to see," he chuckled, giving her a playful pout.

She grinned and switched the movie back to the start. Jeremiah grinned like a little kid and made himself more comfortable on Kelsey. As the movie started over again, Kelsey felt eyes staring at her. Rolling her own, she looked to her left and noticed Tony glaring at her and Jeremiah.

"Got a problem Lovato?" she asked while throwing a handful of popcorn at him.

He flipped her off and focused on the movie again. Kelsey shook her head and too went back to watching the movie. Thirty minutes into it, she found herself bored and wondering what Nick was up to since he chose not to come over.

"He's out on a date," Jeremiah whispered. "That's what took me so long to get here. Nick needed help with a couple things."

"Aww, he's growing up so fast!" she whispered a little too loud, irritating Tony.

"Shut the fuck up!" Tony shouted.

Everyone turned from the tv to stare at Tony.

"Fuck Kelsey we're trying to watch this piece of shit movie and have a good time. Not listen to you and your boyfriend talk about your other boyfriend!"

"Fuck you Tone, you know I'm married," Jeremiah sighed. "I was just letting her know what took so long to get here."

"This isn't your house to be telling anybody anything Tony! She was nice enough to let you stay somewhere warm tonight! Shut your fucking mouth and be thankful she still cares half ass about ya!" Allison shouted.

"What the fuck ever I'm out of here," Tony grumbled.

Kelsey rolled her eyes and waved him on. He scoffed and left her house. Matt sighed and jumped up to go stop his cousin.

"Sorry chick, but that shit was uncalled for," Allison sighed deeply.

"It's all good. He's just a moron," Kelsey shrugged and turned to Jeremiah, "I'm sorry bro."

"I'm not mad at you at all Kelso, just disappointed he's still acting that way. You and him were over long ago and he still acts as if you're his."

"I know and it's very annoying," Kelsey sighed deeply.

"Maybe bringing him home wasn't exactly a good idea after all," Allison added.

"Oh my god! All I did was keep him from dying of cold, bitter temperatures! Nothing more fuck man just go home!"

Allison jumped at the sudden outburst but nodded. She stood and walked over to her shoes and slipped her feet into them. As she grabbed her coat and put it on, she looked at her best friend, "Please be careful girl. I'll murder the fool if he tried anything with ya or hurts you again."

Kelsey nodded and watched her leave. She sighed deeply and looked over at Jeremiah again, "Was I stupid for caring?"

He shook his head no and smiled, "We would have done the same thing. You just beat us to it."

"I know and now I wish I wouldn't have."

"You'll be fine, Matt will bring him back and he can sleep his attitude off. If not, he can just get the fuck over it. Other than that, let's finish this movie."

Kelsey nodded and resumed it. After a while, Matt was back with Tony who looked like shit. Kelsey rolled her eyes knowing he had hit the bottle some more and took some type of drug.

"Where was you planning to have him sleep?" Matt asked, sorry plastered all over his face due to his cousin's state.

"The other bedroom with a bed in it. Should be all ready to go, if not I'll clean it off."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short and crappy..it'll be getting better very soon!
Thank you Jekyll and Hyde; for the comment !