Status: New story; seeing how it goes for now...HIATUS 2/10/17.

Kiss Me, Kill Me

3.

Tony woke up the next morning with a headache from hell. He threw his head into his hands and groaned loudly. He didn't even know where he was until she walked into the bedroom and flung the curtains open, revealing a very white snow covered scene outside.

"Mother fucker," he mumbled and turned away from the window missing Kelsey's wide grin.

"Soon as you're over your hangover, you're free to leave," she said placing a glass of water on the night stand along with Advil. Once she was done, she exited the bedroom and went about her business.

Tony grabbed the pills and water and laid back against the wall behind the bed. He pulled the blanket over his face to block out the brightness in the room.

Kelsey fixed the waistband of the old pair of cotton boxers she was wearing while she went through plans in her mind. It was December-which meant Christmas was quickly approaching and she hadn't even begun to decorate yet. She bit her lip, sure she could start by going up to the attic for the tree and the basement for the lights and decorations, but she had an unwanted guest.

She sighed deeply and made her way to the living room. She peered out of the giant bay window in the middle of the front wall of her house and watched Nick wrap lights around his porch. Up the road, others were doing the same.

Kelsey nodded and turned on her heel. She adjusted her homemade off the shoulder Mest top and quietly made her way back go Tony's room to make sure he was asleep. She didn't want a repeat of what happened when they were kids.

After making sure he was asleep, she tackled the basement first. She had demanded that it become furnished at any point possible to get rid of that "creepy basement" feeling. Kelsey made her way down the carpeted steps and turned right towards the totes of every Christmas item she owned.

Kelsey dropped to her knees and popped each lid open just enough to make sure she was grabbing what she was looking for. Not extra crap that would clutter everywhere up. She began pulling the three main totes forward and towards the staircase to drag them up. As she moved the third, a skinny wrapped box fell out of where it was stashed.

Kelsey muttered a 'huh' before bending down to pick it up. It was covered in a layer of dust from sitting a while. Kelsey wiped it away on her shirt and noticed a tag taped to the side with sloppy writing.

2: Kelso
X:Lovato


"What the hell?" She whispered to herself before tearing into the wrapping paper.

Xxx xxX

Tony woke up to the sight of Kelsey glaring down at him while straddling his waist. She was clutching a bracelet in one hand and nothing but a fist with the other. His eyes trailed to the Mest shirt hanging off her right shoulder and revealing just enough of her chest that had him wanting to see more. His eyes landed on her face just as quick and he could see both hurt and anger.

"It was originally meant for you on your birthday," Tony blurted out. Kelsey raised an eyebrow, but kept her fist balled up. "But then...Jenna and I...I kept the bracelet in the box and wrapped it up you for Christmas. It was my 'I still love you and I'm sorry for everything I've put you through' present, in the hopes that one day you'd forgive me and we could be friends again."

"That's bullshit dude."

"How?"

"You expected a fucking bracelet to be an apology from you for cheating on me with my sister?!"

"Well you've obviously forgiven me somewhat to have brought me home last night," he shrugged absentmindedly putting a hand on her exposed thigh.

"As I keep telling everybody," she began while flinging his hand away and rolling her eyes at his smirk, "I was just being nice. I could have let you freeze to death just as easily."

"How'd you even know I was there?" He asked, moving to a seated position. He held her in place with his hands on her hips.

"I just drove past..." she rushed.

His smirk returned and his grip tightened slightly, "Matt said you followed me."

Kelsey stayed quiet and thought back to the night before briefly.

Kelsey had just gotten home and noticed Tony wasn't home. It was nearing the one year anniversary since his wife had lost her life. He was always fucked up and miserable around this time. She quickly called Matt to see if Tony was there.

After Matt confirmed her thoughts, she started her car and pulled back out of her driveway, heading for the cementery.


"So did you follow me?" He asked, his hand trailing down her thigh slowly and back up.

She couldn't focus on an answer.

"Well?" He huskily whispered in her ear sending shivers down her spine.

She held back a moan and sprung back to life. She shoved him away from her and jumped to her feet. "No, I didn't follow you. I stumbled across you there and waited a good while before I came in for you. I haven't thought about you at all in any way at all."

"You seemed pretty content sitting on my lap just now," he pointed out, sliding off the bed. He walked over to her and grabbed her waist again, "I think you have forgiven me."

She stayed quiet, worrying a moan would escape past her lips.

"Or maybe," he continued by pulling her into his chest, "You need me as much as I need you."

His lips brushed against the skin of her neck softly, while his hands roamed her body. A quiet gasp left her mouth involuntarily when she felt teeth against her neck. The walls she had built up to keep him out of her life were slowly crumbling down.

Tony slammed her against the wall while kissing her roughly. Both Tony and Kelsey were breathing hard, barely breaking kisses for air. Before she knew it, Tony had her shirt on the floor, leaving her naked from the waist up.

"Wait," she whispered when he trailed kisses from her lips, down her neck and coming dangerously close to her breast. "Tony wait a second."

He groaned out, "Don't fight it please."

"No you don't get to do this anymore," she said with a shake of her head.

"You know we're meant to be together, why fight it?"

"You cheated on me with her!"

"I know this," Tony shrugged, "I cheated on her with you as well a couple times."

"I...."

"Let me guess Allison doesn't know about that does she?" He asked, before glaring at her slightly. "All she knows is I'm a bastard for breaking your heart."

Kelsey moaned out when he pinched her nipple between his fingers. She stared into his lust filled eyes with her own.

"C'mon it's been a while for the both of us," he urged, sealing his lips over hers again.

"I..." she moaned out when she felt two of his fingers slide inside of her, "No!"

Kelsey yanked his hand out of her shorts and stormed out of the bedroom. She ran up to her own room and quickly dug out under garments and made her way to her shower. She needed to get her mind off of him and the way he touched her. The way he smirked at her. The way he looked at her.

Xxx xxx

Kelsey tried to ignore the aching between her legs, but she couldn't. She couldn't and wouldn't let Tony win so easily. She needed to get off desperately. She ran get hands over her face to push off excess water from the shower head and opened her eyes. She smiled to herself.

~*~*~*~

Kelsey caught her breath as the steam slowly cleared around her. She quickly shook all thoughts on Tony out of her mind. She was satisfied with him only winning in her mind. Well until...

"Mother fucker Kelsey...."Tony mumbled.

She lightly gasped and quietly pulled the shower curtain aside. She saw Tony with his back to her fixing his jeans. She felt very self conscious all of a sudden. He had heard her pleasuring herself with her mind on him doing it to her.

"I need a fucking cigarette," he muttered, not even looking behind him when he exited the bathroom.

Kelsey quickly showered and shut the water off. She quickly dried and began getting dressed.

"Shit," she mumbled, realizing she didn't have a shirt or jeans with her. He had her so flustered earlier she wasn't thinking clearly.

She bent down to grab her dirty shirt and clutched it to her chest while she walked out of the bathroom to her bedroom. She quickly stepped inside and closed the door immediately. She then spun around and dropped her shirt, not expecting Tony to be on her bed.

"Damn it!"She gasped.

His eyes roamed her black lace clad body hungrily.

"Why are you still here?" she asked while pulling her robe over her arms. Tony stood up and walked over to her, grabbing her hands and tying the robe for her. He left her chest exposed, of course.

Kelsey rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest anyways, revoking his right just to stare.

"I want what that shower head got earlier. "

Kelsey felt her cheeks warm up quick. Tony shot her a smirk and closed the gap between the two.

"What do ya say Kels?" He whispered in her ear. "Live out that fantasy."

"I..." She trailed off getting lost in the sensation of him kissing her neck..."No!"

He scoffed, "No?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Just leave."

"Not until we get this settled."

"Why does it matter?!"

Tony sighed, "Because I haven't had a decent night's sleep since I nailed-we slept together." He was referring to him and Jenna.

"That's bullshit."

"I may have married her, but I was thinking about you the entire time."

"You're such a creep!" She hissed.

His smirk went away. He was now glaring at Kelsey.

"I think you just need to go home Tone."

"Yeah maybe I will," he muttered, "Or maybe I won't."

"I won't save your stupid ass this time."

He shrugged, "I didn't want you to in the first place."

"Cool," she shrugged again and got fully dressed. He flipped her off and stomped out of her bedroom.

"Stupid bitch!" Was the last thing she heard out of Tony followed by her front door slamming shut.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lookie there an update....a year later lol.
I'll have a banner for this story posted soon. I think I've got my inspiration back for this one.