I Can't Take Them on My Own

Øne**

Tylers' POV
It was a chilly, More chilly than what I'm used to. Coming from a place that rarely gets weather like this is a huge change. The freshly fallen snow crunched under my boots as I made my way to school. I sighed as I saw the front doors, Knowing what Lies behind them... Taking out my left ear bud I walked in, The feeling of nervousness settling in. Starting a new school is never easy.
As I was walking to the office, I passed a boy who just kinda... Looked at me, Making me more uncomfortable than I already was. "Ah, You must be Mr. Joseph, Right?" I nodded with a sigh "That's me.." The thin blond smiled at me, "Right on, Here is your scheduled.. Have a great first day!" "Thanks... You too"

Looking down at the piece of paper I studied my classes. Math- English- Science-... and, gym. Cool, I guess! I made my way to my math class, Mentally groaning as I entered the classroom as the whole class looked at me "Hello, You must be Tyler Joseph.." The half-balled teacher smiled "Yep" I whispered "Right on, You can have a seat at the back there" He pointed to the back and I saw the boy from earlier sitting there with his hood up "And Mr. Dun, how many times do I have to tell you about your bloody hood." "sorry sir" He mumbled pulling his hood down, I saw a mess of yellow hair, Slowly I made my way to the back, and that's when someone stuck their foot out and tripped me. The whole class erupted in laughter, except for the boy at the back, who stared at me with pity "alright class settle down, Jake make your way to the office. He smirked "Freak" he whispered in my ear, I pushed myself off the floor "Are you okay Mr Joseph?" The teacher questioned "I'm fine" I snapped, continuing to the back. I placed my things down and slumped down in my seat, tears threatening to spill. The rest of the class dragged on, and I tried to ignore the stairs from the guy next to me.

As soon as the bell rang, I ran out of the class and to the washroom, Walking into one of the stalls I broke down... I was in there for a good two minutes till I heard a voice "A-Are you okay?" I heard another person's voice, I quickly composed myself "Yeah... I'm fine" they laughed "I can give you two reason's why I think you're not okay, Are you ready?" "Mhm" they cleared their throat "Well one. I saw you run out of class looking pretty upset, and two. You are hysterically crying 'shit' I whispered to myself "Why don't you come on out and we can have an actual conversation, Yeah?" the mystery boy questioned, Slowly I stood up and opened the stall door, to see the other boy from earlier "Why hello there" He smiled "Hi..." I whispered, "You're that new guy, The one In my class right?" I nodded "I'm Josh" He stuck his hand out I met his hand with my own "Tyler" I answered.. Wondering why he was being so nice to me.. "Well nice to meet you, Tyler, can I ask why you're in the bathroom crying?" I sighed "Bad day" I shrugged "Come on, it's more than that" He walked over to the door and locked it, then leaned up against the sinks I shook my head "dont act like you care." I rolled my eyes "im gonna be late for class again. Gotta go" I said turning on my heal and exiting the bathroom.

I was making my way to second period when I heard a familiar voice "well. Well. Well. If it isn't the little fag.. Couldn't get enough of me eh?" I cringed. Turning around "miss me?" Troy whispered to me, a small crowd had began to forum.. And out of the corner of my eye I see Josh, feeling my heart start to race I finally made eye contact "w-what do you want?" he smirked does everyone know your gay yet?" tears filled my eyes "s-stop" my voice fell to a whisper "awe what? You cant handle it fag?" I heard heals click down the hall "alright Troy that's more then enough. Get to class. As of the rest of you too" I started to walk away "Tyler. Wait I wanna talk to you!" the principal smiled. Sighing I followed silently behind her...
♠ ♠ ♠
Holy hell, not sure what im doing with this story, Lemme know what you think tho!!