I Can't Take Them on My Own

Talent show?

Tyler**

"Tyler!" I heard Josh yell through the school hall way, I had Just gotten out of Gym and was all sweaty... What a great way to greet your boyfriend.

"Tyler hey I wanna talk to you about something" my heart sped up, nervousness settling in "w-whats up" I looked at him worried. He scratched the back of his neck "So uh.. Heres the thing" his voice trialed off at the end and my heart rate sped up "J-Josh... What..." I wasn't liking where this was going, and before he could continue I jumped to conclusions "I knew it." my voice broke and he had a look of confusion "This whole thing was a joke... I knew a guy like you could never go for me. How much did they pay you huh? Ho-"

"TYLER STOP!" Josh half cried pulling me into a hug "thats not where I was going with this at all, oh my goodness Ty no" he pulled away only to bring me into a passionate kiss. Once he pulled away he looked me dead in the eyes "now can I Finnish?" I looked up and nodded "Now what I was trying to say was, I know You're gonna hate me but. I signed us up for the Talent show... I knew you wouldn't do it yourself but Tyler You're so talented and its kinda to late to back out now so we gotta do it..." I looked at him in shock slightly mad at him, but also excited "are you mad...?" he questioned when I didn't respond "a... A little, yeah" his face fell "Im sorry Ty.. I thought..." I held my had over his mouth "but I'm more excited than mad" he smiled obviously relived "okay thank god" he sighed "do you wanna go get lunch now?" I asked pulling away from him "sure! But lets take it to the music room so I cam look through your lyric book and we can choose a song. I wont need much practice I can learn songs fast" he gloated.

Once in the music room he snagged the book out of my had and started flipping through.

"Ouuu* he gasped standing up fast "what?" I looked up at him "one second!" he ran out. And I was left sitting in confusion. He came back 3 minutes later with two slips if paper "I signed us out of last period. And talked to the music teacher. Were doing this song!" he said excitedly handing me my book, looking down I saw he had it opened to "tonight" I looked up at him and he was smiling a wide cheesy smile "really?" I asked and he nodded eagerly laughing I placed the book down and started to play, eventually he jumped in and believe it or not it sounded really good.

"Wow" Josh spoke once we finished "every time you just keep getting better" I blushed at his words "I cant be that good" I turned away, I felt him sit next to me on the piano bench, he turned my face towards him and looked me dead in the eyes

"Tyler Robert Joseph. You are one of the most talented guys I know"

Hes.lying.you.are.treacherous.hes.only.sparing.your.feeling.

"Thank you... But Thats not what... He... Thinks..." I whispered "what who thinks Ty?" tears filled my eyes

Tyler.dont.you.dare.I'm.your.secrit.if.he.knows.he.will.leave.or.worse.get.you.help.make.me.leave.But.i.will.be.back.

"Tyler?

You.say.anything.you.crazy.head.case..and.i.will.make.you.go.even.crazier!

"Oh no..."

Well.here.we.go.again.i.love.these.moents.we.have.together!

Are.you.screaming.again?oh.i.bet.youre.screaming.what.about.your.hands.are.you.scratching.at.them?!

"Tyler stop, baby look at me" Joshs voice held panic

"SHUT UP STOP LEAVE ME ALONE. GO AWAY! GOAWAYGOAWAYGOAWAY" I screamed pulling at my hait with one hand and scratching that hand with my other hand. Josh tried desperately to pull my hands away and eventually had both my hands in his

You.are.PATHETIC.DO.YOU.HEAR.ME.YOU.ARE.SO.STUPIDLY.PATHETIC

This was the most violent blurry had gotten "Tyler, please!" Josh cried "IwannadieIwannadiepleaseletmegojoshstopletmego" I screamed thrashing against his hold "TYLER SNAP OUT OF IT" Josh sobbed, and thats all it took. My violent jerking stopped and I collapsed i to Josh's arms and he held me tighter then ever before "breathe, please.. Calm down. Breathe. Im here. Its just me and my love for you. Blurry cant hurt you. I wont let him" I froze "you were screaming for him to stop... Tyler.. Who is he?" I sighed "hes blurry face.. Thats... Its him..." he pressed a kiss to my face "well he cant hurt you.. You let him know that I wont tolerate him messing with your head like that" he said simply

"...Josh... Hes a voice. You cant hurt him"

"Ill help you get rid of him"

Dont.you.dare.i.will.kill.everyone.you.love.

"Ty.. Hey come back. Im here. Ignore him. Its me. Josh. Im more real and more strong then that voice in your head. Listen to my voice and nothing else. Only. Me." he placed a kiss on my lips pulling me out of my thoughts, instantly I kissed back, letting him hold me as close as humanly possible, it was only then that I realized we were in the back of his car "Im sorry..." I whispered embarrassed.. "Shhhh. Its okay.." he cooed "I will admit it was difficult to get you to the car. But you thankfully didn't start screaming till I closed the door to the car" I nodded "let me see your hand" he said gripping the one I was digging my nails in to, he held in a gasp as he saw the scabs and dried blood "I'm sorry... You don't have to stay with me. I know I'm a basket case.. I don't even wanna stay with me" I sighed in defeat "Baby boy stop" Josh choked "Dont you see how much I love you. Im never gonna leave you no matter what. I. Will. Always. Be. With. You" he hugged me tight. And something about this moment made me truly believe him..

Hola sorry its such a short cruddy chapter. Im trying my hardest with this story.
Hope who ever is reading this is enjoying it!