I Can't Take Them on My Own

Bad decisions

Tyler** (okay so im obviously a twatt. So a few things before we start. One. No more sex scenes. Sorry. If you want one wright your own chapter and DM it to me and i will be sure to dedicate it to you. But it has to follow THIS story line. Two. I absolutely forgot they were on Holliday break. So in the last chapter we can call that a flash back. Im confusing and a bloody mess. Forgive me for this and pls dont stop reading..)

⚠Is drug and drinking a trigger warning?⚠

"Heyyyy, you loovveee mee riiiggghhhttt?" Josh asked tilting his head and laying across my lap "Yeah? Whhyy?" I questioned taking a sip of my hot chocolate "because.." he sat up straight on the picnic bench "Alex just texted me.. He's having a party tonight.... I wanted to know if you'd go with me" he smiled sweetly. I sighed looking around the snow covered park... Did I really want to go to some party and be around all those drunk people....

"Tyler!" I jumped at Josh's loud voice "hmm?" I looked at him "you zoned out... Listen if you dont wanna go i can fin-" "NO!" I shouted too quickly "N-no... I'll go.. It could be fun. And besides... I dont want you to be around all those other guys... They could be better than me. You could do something be hind my back" his face fell "Tyler, baby if thats the only reason you're going. I can assure you that you're the ONLY guy I look at" I nodded. Still un-certain. "FUKIN FAGS!" my head turned towards the voice to see Danny. One of the British a-holes... He flipped us off and kept walking...

"Hey. Ignore him love" Josh whispered against my cheek "so... About that party?" he pulled away smiling. "Sure. What time are we leaving at?" he smiled widely "well the party starts at 8. So i was thinking we could be there for 9ish?" he offered, taking a sip of my hot chocolate. I nodded slowly...

Was this potentially a bad idea? Maybe.. But at the moment I just wanted to let loose and burn off steam.

I thought nothing of it... But take my advice... When you're emotional, don't go out and party...

"Hey Tyler you ready?" Josh smiled peaking his head around the corner "yeah.. As ready as I'll ever be" I sighed.

We walked out hand in hand out into the bitter cold of the December night "Oh I forgot to ask you" he said as he opened my door

"what?"

"My family is having this Christmas party thing on boxing day... Um do you and your family wanna come too?" he blushed a little "sure. I'd like that... I'll talk to my mum later on" his smile widened "sick! Okay!" he closed my door and ran to the drivers side.

Once we were there, Alex instantly greeted us "Hey! You guys finally made it" I could tell he was already drunk... And that was my goal... Get piss drunk.

One after another, random cups were pushed towards me.. Not thinking about the consequences.. I lost Josh about half an hour ago but at this point I didn't care.

"Oh.. Wow, you should watch where-" the girl I bumped into stopped once she looked at me "hey" she smiled, she was definitely British. she had long bold hair and freckles danced across her nose, she had a cute smile. But was dressed very skimpy "My names Cassie" she smiled "I- Im Tyler"

Josh**

I was starting to get worried. I had lost Tyler almost an hour and a half ago and for all I know he could be curled up in a corner scratching the backs of his hands to the bones...

"Hey, Debby have you seen Ty anywhere?" my head was spinning from the few shots I've taken "yeah, about five minutes ago.. He was chugging out of the-" she was cut off by someone yelling/singing. We both turned to see Tyler with a group of five others dancing and singing "and now hes dancing" she laughed "good luck Josh"

"Tyler!" he turned "heyyyyy jossshhh" he slurred "ohh guys" he snapped his fingers catching the others attention "this is my boyfriend. The one I teld you bout" he hiccupped "alright, nice to meet you, names Chris" a guy holing a joint stuck his hand out, I cautiously took it "wow. You were right.. Super cute!" a rather ditsy looking girl smiled "mmmh, Josssh, this is. Cassie. Sid. Maxie. Chris. And Michelle." they all waved and went back to dancing as I pulled him away "sorryyy guuuys. Have fuun" they all said bye and I pulled him with me "Josh! I love you" he wrapped his arms around me "I love you too ty" I laughed while I reached over and grabbed a random cup from the drink table and chugged it.

Few drinks later and we were both smashed. I lost Tyler again and I wasn't worried until... Chris.. I think told me he was locked in the bathroom.

"Tyler?" I knocked "Jo-ossshhh" hr half sung. I opened the door and he was sitting cris-cross and leaning forward "are you okay?" I questioned. He was laughing but evidently had tears running down his bright red face "fiiinnnneeeee. Greaatee. Some brunette handed me a baggie. Cause I told her my head hurt... I just wanted to forget.. I take it back Im not fine hold me" he sobbed. Still sporting a smile.

I got down to eye-levle with him "show me the bag Ty" he shook his head violently "nononono youll tell on me... Josh will find out.. He will hate me nononono" he choked "I promise I didn't mean it I just wanted to not be in pain"

"Tyler this is me. Its Josh. I'm not mad.. Let me see the bag" his hand shook as he handed it to me. I signed in anger and he jumped "oh heck... Nononono.... Oh it was a bad Idea please I cant lose you... Oh don't be mad.. If you leave I"ll have no one I might kill myself if you leave" my heart broke and i pulled him into a hug "Im here.. Im not leaving I promise. Lets get you to the car yeah?" i was 100% sober after this...

"What the hell happened?" Alex asked gasping "long story I grunted.

"Do you know who gave them to you?" I asked sitting him down in the car seat "soome girl. Brown hair... Effy.. Her name." "stay here. Ok ill be back" he nodded closing his eyes.

I looked around for someone selling. And then my eyes landed on her.
"You!" I spun her around and she looked terrified "yeah?" "what are those?" I pointed "pills?" I sighed "what type! You sold to my boyfriend he's freaking out. I. Need. To. Know." "it's just ecstasy" she whispered.
I mumbled a thanks before heading back yo Tyler. My phone buzzed and i saw i had texts from him.

Ty: wjer arenyou jishh i miss uiu

Ty: jpsh ples hurry bakches bak and louf and om sorry hed telling me things ebel thisd HOSHHJJ!

I felt my stomach do flips and I ran towards the car where Tyler sat just outside shaking and sobbing. His hands over his ears and tugging his hair.

"Tyler. Hey hey look at me" I said grabbing his wrists "Josh heeees back" he choked "ignore him love. Okay. Hes not real" he sobbed again "then why is he so loud" Tears brimmed my eyes "just listen to my voice. Ignore him"

It took 15 minutes but he finally calmed down. And we were on our way home.

Once i got him on the bed he started giggling again. He tossed his shirt off "aaahhaah Josh look" I looked up to see him swaying on the bed completely naked... "Did it!" he shouted "did what?" I smirked "undressed by myself" I scoffed and threw him a sweater which he gratefully took. And seconds later he curled up and fell sleep....

Hes going to have one hell of a hang over in the morning...

____________________________
What did i just wright? Rubbish that's what. I seriously suck at writing.