I Can't Take Them on My Own

Hell of a hangover

Tyler*

I refused to open my eyes... My head was pounding, My mouth felt dry, Everytime I breathed out I could smell how vile it was, and I felt terrible for whoever was curled up beside me right now.

I shifted slightly, and let out a small whine when I did so because it lurched my stomach. And before I knew what was happening I was running down the hall, Unfortunately, I wasn't lucky enough to make it and I ended up getting puke all over the floor and wall "Ty?" I heard from the bedroom, I rolled onto my back and tried to keep my eyes open... Still half drunk. "Oh... Tyler..." Josh sighed, and I felt the tears fall down my cheeks... "I-I'm sorry..." I slurred "J-Josh I'm sorry I-" "Shhh, It's okay... I'll get this cleaned up. C'mere. Let's get you into the shower, okay?" I nodded letting him lift me.

He set me down on the side of the tub and started to run the water, "Here, Open" Josh Instructed and I did, soon enough I felt the soft bristles of my toothbrush and the sweet taste of my cinnamon toothpaste. He gently brushed all my teeth careful not to miss a spot "Okay spit" I spit into the little cup he had. He turned on the shower head and stripped me down to my underwear, In the most innocent, loving way. He then sat me down and turned on the shower head "I'm sorry... I got it everywhere...." I slurred "It's fine, You sit there, I'm gonna go clean up, Okay?" He kissed my temple and I nodded.

I let the warm water beat down on me as Josh cleaned up my mess, I let the tears fall again, Why was I such a disappointment... Why did I have to over do it... Now Josh hates me... he's going to leave me... hes- "Tyler.... Look at me" Josh had worry in his voice "Hmm?" I hummed as I turned my head to look at him "Oh thank god... I thought you had alcohol poisoning and died..." his face held worry. "No.." I shook my head 'Unfortunately I'm still alive' I thought to myself I saw Josh visibly tense "Don't say that..." He shook his head vigorously I gave him a confusing glance "You... said that out loud Ty..." He choked "Oh" "come on. Lets get you back to bed yeah?" I nodded and let him pick me up, dry me off and change me.

I quickly drifted back to sleep to the sound of Josh telling me everything he adored about me.

I woke up a few hours later to the sun beaming through the window "Are you gonna get up Tyler? it's well past noon" I heard Josh question "Mhhh, mpshhhh" My mouth was dry, my head was killing me, and I had a faint taste of throw up in my mouth I felt the bed sink beside me and a hand on my back "Here.. I brought some aspirin and a bottle of water for you... Want anything else?" I took the pills and water and shook my head "What time is it exactly?" my voice was rough Josh sighed "Three thirty" I looked down "I'm sorry about last night. I shouldn't have... I shouldn't have done all those things... I shouldn't have drank all those solo cups, I shouldn't... Oh gosh I shouldn't have taken pills from a stranger... I-" "Tyler. Stop. Baby... This is my fault. I shouldn't have brought you to the party, Heck I shouldn't have even been at the party myself... None of this is your fault. She told you they were pain pills you didn't know." I snivvled a little and nodded "come on, I made tea.. We can pull out the couch bed and cuddle while watching disny movies okay love?" I smiled "Okay"

________________________________________________________________________________

666 Words not counting this AN. sorry again that I've been gone so long<3