I Can't Take Them on My Own

Coffee shop sound track

*shh, fluff* *oops, maybe some sexuals too*

Tyler**

I woke up the next morning, smelling pancakes and bacon. Josh was no longer laying beside me, and for a moment i freaked out, till he popped his head into the door "hey Ty, want some food?" his hair was dripping and he had only a towel hanging loosely around his hips, but also the red marks stood out against his pale skin. Which made me frown slightly.

I smiled as he came fully in, smirking at me "like what you see?" he leaned down pressing a kiss to my lips "I always do" I laughed looking into his eyes "Josh! Tyler! Foods ready!" I heard his mom yell from down the hall "coming Ma!" Josh shouted from over his shoulder.

Throwing on a sweater and a pair of jogging pants he lead me down the stairs. "Good morning boys!" his mom smiled "morning" Josh and I said in unison. At this point both family's knew we were dating, and they were both supportive of us.

"So what are we doing today?" I asked looking over at Josh who was shoving pancakes in his mouth, like he hasn't eaten in days "I was thinking we could go to that coffee shop down the street from the aquarium" he mumbled through a full mouth "Joshua! What have I told you about talking with your mouth full!" his mom scowled, he swallowed hard "sorry mama" he smiled meekly I laughed slightly "that sounds nice, what time?" he shrugged "after I take you to a movie" he smiled "not till you do the dishes" his mom spoke up "but moooom" he whined "It's your turn Josh!" his sister Ashley yelled from the living room, he sighed "It's okay, I'll help" "thank you Tyler" he blushed.

********
"Oh gosh, Josh why did you make me see that movie" I whined while hugging his arm for dear life "oh come on it wasn't that bad" he laughed "it said based on a true story!" I cried out and he laughed, I let go of his arm and stopped in the middle of the parking lot, pouting. He turned around with an amused look on his face "are you being serious right now?" He smirked, I crossed my arms over my chest "come on, we gotta go Tyler" "make me" I stood my ground. Sighing he walked over "okay, but just remember to told me to" I was confused, until he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder "Josh! Joshua Dun put me down!" I screeched "haha you told me to 'make you'" he continued walking "okay! Okay you have made me, you can put me down now!" I squeezed my eyes shut "please. Before you drop me on my head!" he laughed before gently putting me down in front of his car "that was so not cool!" I growled "nah, it was hilarious, now come on. The coffee shop awaits" he opened my door.

The shop was a small, cute place. Flowers out side with maybe 3 tables out side. The inside had a real 80's ice cream parlor feel, with a jukebox in the corner, and a small bar up at the front. "This is cute" I smiled "not as cute as you" he kissed my cheek as we sat down, we ordered our drinks and just talked amongst ourselves for a bit..

"Josh?" I heard an unfamiliar voice call and Josh's head snapped behind him "oh, Alex?" he asked in shock "Hell I haven't seen you since I moved how have you been" Alex questioned while hugging my boyfriend "I've been good, how about you?" Josh smiled while sliding further in gesturing for Alex to sit with us...

Who does he think he is?

He.knows.hes.more.atractive.then.you.and.can.take.josh.andwill.take.josh.away.from.you!

"I've been good, who's this?" Alex asked eyeballing me "Oh! This is my boyfriend, Tyler!" he said proudly, Alex smiled at me "Alex Gaskarth" he held his hand out, I shook it slightly "Hey, so hows you and Jack?" Josh asked as Alex blushed "were really good, He's in the bathroom right now" "who's in the bathroom babe?" a Taller guy with black hair, and a red stripe going through it, walked up behind him "Just talking about you my love" Jack smirked "good, I love being talked about" I was starting to feel really awkward, Josh must have noticed "Hey, its been really great, but Tyler and I should get going, shoot me a text some time tho" Josh smiled sliding out of the booth "oh for sure, c'ya Josh. Nice meeting you Ty" We nodded as we left.

"You okay Ty?" Josh asked as we were stopped at a red light "yeah, i suppose" i saw him frown "whats wrong"

Im not good enough

"Nothing just thinking"

"Are you sure?"

No.. Your gonna leave me arent you

"Yeab, positive!" I smiled

Why.lie.ty.he.will.find.out.soon.enough.

"Okay good, hey Ty"

"Yes Josh"

"I love you"

"I love you too Josh"

"Hey Tyler?"

"Yes Josh?" I laughed slightly

"I think..." he paused "I think I'm in love with you"

My smile widened

"Hey Josh?"

"Yes, Tyler"

"I know I'm in love with you"

The car stopped and he shut the engine off "what are you-" but he cut me off pulling me into his lap, in the small space we had and kissed me... Hard.
The kiss was full of love, but also.. Hunger. Very, needy...

"Josh.." I lightly moaned as he latched his lips onto my neck and bit down lightly. He ran his hands up and down my back and stopped at my hips, moving them slightly coaxing me to grind, as I did he let out a soft low moan, as I let out a small squeak "oh, Tyler" he groaned gripping my butt and biting my collar bones "Josh.." I whispered "Yes Baby?" "I dont want my first time to be in a car" he nodded in agreement "same" he breathed and I climbed back over to the passenger side.

*YALL READY? IM NOT THAT READY BUT LETS TRY IT ANYWAY YEAH? OKAY. SEXUALS*

I didn't even make it one foot into his bedroom before I was pinned against his door and he was back to kissing me, his hand slowly drifted down to my bulge, slowly he palmed me through my jeans "J-Josh..." I moaned out and he smirked against my neck, adding more pressure to my growing erection causing me to moan louder "shh, shh, gotta be quiet babyboy" Josh whispered as he lead me to his bed and started undoing my jeans "J-Josh, are you sure?" he bit his lip and suppressed a groan as my erection sprung out "oh yeah" he whispered before licking base to tip and slowly over my head, keeping eye contact with me the whole time, until he took me into his mouth and my eyes fluttered shut. My fingers weaved themselves into his hair and pulled, causing Josh to let out a groan, sending vibrations and resulting in making me cry out in pleasure "J- I.." I couldn't get it out, next thing I know I'm hitting the back of his throat and seconds later I exploded.

He cleaned me all off and crawled back up to me and pulled me into a kiss "how was that?" he smirked "wow" is all I could manage "that good eh?" I nodded and he kissed my cheek "lets get some sleep yeah?" he asked pulling me closer "yeah" I whispered cuddling up to him.

The things this boy does to me....

____________________________

Um. Yeah. So that happened. Oops?
Have a good day/night.