Status: Active

Agent X

Agent X - a program for the lonely orphans of the world, children with deceased parents who no one would miss. Each of the five recruits has a painfully obvious gift upon the time of recruitment - between seven and ten years old.

Wyatt Payne is a charismatic leader. He knows his team members better than anyone could ever know, and he excels at everything.

Benjamin Snyder is an emerging hacker and weightlifter - he could breach the firewall on the CIA computers within hours of entering into the program.

Oliver Kim is a natural engineer. He can make sense of a mess of parts within hours, creating a full set of custom gear for the team.

Emily Hawkins would have been a world-class gymnast. She is fast, strong, and lethal in close-quarter combat.

Cassandra Kennedy was the anomaly - no one knew what to make of her. Until they put a gun in her hand. They had found the daughter of a military sniper, who would become the best marksman the agency had ever seen.

The program grooms these agents for fifteen years, controlling every aspect of their lives before sending them on the most crucial missions of the agency. Just when all looks successful, the agency hits a major roadblock.

Wyatt Payne has gone rogue.

It is now up to the rest of the Agent X force to apprehend Wyatt at all costs.

Where in the world is Agent X?
  1. One