A Beautiful Lie

Sweetie

"How do I look?" I asked smiling.

"Gorgeous" Jared answered walking over to me.

I had changed into a pair of his boxers and a black button up shirt.

"Thanks to Lola my hair is going to need to be straightened again" I said looking away from him and smiling slightly.

"You straighten your hair?" he asked seeming slightly surprised.

"Just to get the slight wave out of it"

"I like wave" he said running his fingers through my still slightly wet hair.

"Maybe I wont then" I answered smiling and wrapped my arms around his neck.

He slowly began to run his finger softly up and down my sides, as if trying to memories every slight curve.

There was just something about the way Jared looked at you that made you feel like you were the only thing in his world. The way he was so soft even when he was just holding my hand, as if I was made of the most fragile glass and didn't want me to break.

"You'll be gorgeous no matter what" he said softly kissing my forehead.

I smiled "You're sweet"

Jared took my hand in his "I have something I think you would like" he said light pulling me toward a hallway.

"And what would that be?" I asked smiling.

Jared opened a door and stood aside.

I walked into see a room covered in book shelves and books basically over flowing from the shelves. Books were even in huge stacks on the floor.

I turned and smiled at him "These are all yours?"

"I have more but they don't really fit in here" he said smiling.

I walked into the room and ran my hands along the spines of the books on the shelves.

"Lola wont let me turn the guest room into a Library" I said turning and smiling at him.

Jared walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist "You can come here and borrow any books you want anytime" he said smiling softly.

I smiled at kissed him softly "Thanks"

"Anything for you" he said tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

He was such a sweetheart

I yawn and he smiled at me.

"Tired?"

"Yeah" I said trying not to yawn again.

"Common" he said taking my hand lightly in his "You can have my bed, I'll sleep on the couch"

"No, I am not letting you sleep on the couch" I argued "I'll sleep there"

"Now what kind of a gentlemen would I be if I let you sleep on a couch?" he asked smiling sweetly.

"I'm not letting you sleep there"

"Then we'll just have to share my bed" he said smiling and brush some of my hair out of my eyes.

I smiled.

He was such a sweetie