New Beginnings

Chapter 6

It was 3:45 AM and Kailani woke up due to an overwhelming need to pee. She woke up almost confused by her surroundings. Momentarily forgetting she was on a tour bus. But what shocked her most was the sleeping body next to her. Frank was in her bunk with an arm slung over her waist and she was resting her head on his chest.

"Shit" she cursed. She really had to pee but didn't want to disturb him. He looked so comfortable and cute. She didn't move, contemplating on if she could hold it or not. Her body quickly let her know that wasn't an option.

"Frankie, Frankie, wake up." He mumbled some but his eyes never opened. How hard can he sleep? She thought. She resorted to shaking him some and still no sign of him waking.

"Frank get up or I will piss myself" She sat up and leaned over to his face licking his cheek to try and get him up. It finally worked, Frank shot his eyes open and removed his arm from her waist and wiped his face.

"Did you just lick me?" He asked, looking surprised.

"I need to pee and you weren't waking up, move please." She whined, climbing over his body. Frank obliged and tried to make himself smaller so she could leave the bunk and watched her ass as she left. He couldn't help it but smirked as she climbed down.

He moved over to her previous side of the bunk so she could get in easier. He wondered if she would have a problem laying back down with him. She didn't last night but has her mind changed? Frank still didn't know fully what he was doing but he came to terms with the fact that he liked her and wanted to be close. If she would let him, he would just see where it went.

Meanwhile, Kailani was in the bathroom washing her hands and then her face. She stared in the mirror at herself and cussed. "Fuck, fuck, fuck."

"What are you doing Kailani?" She asked herself. She just spent the night spooning with Frank and she couldn't remember the last time she slept so peacefully. Kai knew she liked Frank, this became obvious to her after the first night. What she didn't know or understand was why Frank liked her. Was it because he was vulnerable? Lonely? Afterall he was married before. Or was he just super friendly? He is always close to the other guys, to the point where strangers might think he was sleeping with them. Was she just another close friend now?

She contemplated on if she should stop it. Keep herself from liking him any more, or if she should just go with the flow. She didn't even know if he liked her the same way after all. At the end of the day, she was a professional and she decided she would stop it if it started to affect her job. Nothing would come in the way of her livelihood. Being secure in her own means to stay financially afloat was and always will be her first priority. She would continue being close with Frank, as long as that never changed.

She splashed some more water on her face and walked back out to the bunks. She paused for a second in front of hers before opening the curtain wondering if Frank wondered back to his bunk in the time that she spent in the bathroom. She slid the fabric and couldn't help but smile when she saw Frank's tired but smiling face. She giggled quietly when he extended his arms out to her and made grabbing motions with his hands like a toddler who wanted to be given his favorite stuffed animal that he couldn't sleep without. She obliged and climbed back in to fill that spot. They quickly got comfortable together and fell back to sleep. Both of their last thoughts on how perfectly they fit.
♠ ♠ ♠
First update in 2 years. Please comment if I should keep going!