Status: Updates won't be too often but I'll try

The Ramblings of a Depressed Girl

15/01/2017

I was 15, had moved miles away from all my friends and had to start all over again in a new school.
I thought this was a blessing, as much as I loved my old school I had to get away from the bullies and start all over again.
Maybe I'd be cool here. Maybe I'd fit in.
I met him in music class, the last class of my first day there. The teacher finished introducing me and #1 just about lunged across the desk to shake my hand and introduce himself. He was into all the same bands as me, stayed not far from my new home and had a girlfriend.
He was the first person there that I could call a friend. He introduced me to his friends, one of which being #4 (current and hopefully permanent) and we all became pretty good friends.
We would go to each others houses, though not mine cause my mum didn't like him much.
One night she wouldn't let me leave and in spite, when he came to pick me up I just left without telling her and we went to his house.
I don't really want to recall much else but he kissed me, cheating on his girlfriend, my mum came and got me and basically told me I couldn't see him. She grounded me for months, took my phone from me, I had hardly any friends since I couldn't keep in contact with them and I would have my over-protective brothers watch my every move when I was at school.
I felt like I had to constantly watch my back for fear of them seeing something they shouldn't and to this day I have issues with thinking people are looking at me and watching my every move.

Anyway this guy said he loved me yada yada and he ended up cheating on me and got engaged to the girl and then cheated on her with me and took my innocence and left me in a pile of shit.

I still see him.
Every week almost at an open mic night I regularly attend and he talks to me and I am civil and give him polite conversation.
He broke me more than I ever thought I could be broken, turns out I could be broken more still.