Status: Updates won't be too often but I'll try

The Ramblings of a Depressed Girl

17/01/2017

We've been told we have to move out of our apartment.
I'm absolutely gutted. We've only been here about 5 months but we were so settled and they allow animals so we got a hamster and we were allowed to put things on the walls, it was pretty perfect. But now we have to find another place that allows animals and as far as I'm aware they're hard to find and I'd like somewhere where we can decorate how we like but again, you very seldom find flats like that, at least in Glasgow anyway.
I was already having a bad day, I didn't go to college cause I was too exhausted, same goes for yesterday, like why can't I just be like a normal person and just go do things.
We're on the couch and he's sleeping next to me, he was asked to work over-time and then he found out the news so he's pretty tired.
I felt bad cause he phoned to tell me and then when he came home I never even said hi. I just kinda looked at him then continued drying the plate I had. He never said anything either, I guess we both didn't have much to say on the subject at that point, we are both pretty crushed by it. I think he feels like it's his fault too which it defiantly isn't.
We've got till March to find somewhere, we looked today and there's a nice one not far from where we stay now, I emailed to find out if they'll allow the hamster and I'm waiting to hear back. I hope we can get it cause it's a nice flat and I really don't need to stress myself out more, this is my last semester in college and it'll be stressful enough, nevermind having to move home.
I just feel like I attract bad things, I'm a nice person, why don't I ever get nice karma? It's always one thing after another. Sigh.
I can't tell mum about it all till I find a new place otherwise she'll just try and convince me to move back in. I mean I supposed I'd save a lot more money moving back in but I'd just be under her control again. Plus he doesn't want to move back home so even if I was to I think he'd still look for somewhere himself and I don't want him to have to move somewhere alone.

In other news my 20th birthday is on Saturday and I'm not even sure if I'm excited for it. If I get paid my bursary money before then I might book a tattoo to treat myself. I have planned for everyone to go sledging but it's proving to be more stress than it's worth and no one is really saying if they're coming or not which is stressing me out.

I'm a very stressed person.
♠ ♠ ♠
I didn't expect to update as much as this but I've just felt like writing a lot. I know this might seem pretty boring so far but I'm trying to make it more interesting.