Status: Updates won't be too often but I'll try

The Ramblings of a Depressed Girl

31/01/2017

So I'm finally 20.
Kinda scary I've been alive for 2 decades, like who let me adult?
We went sledging and it was super fun. Then everyone came back to ours and I got super drunk and it was great. One of my friends didn't leave until like 6pm the next day and the only reason she left is because we went out. Man she wouldn't stop talking thought, she's one of the people that loves the sound of her own voice. Anyway...
We're still looking for a new home, every one that we've liked has been taken before we managed to get a viewing. We've got one on wednesday, I just want to hurry up and find one so that I don't need to stress about it anymore.
A few nights after we found out I got really drunk and super upset. I'd spent the past few days inside feeling pretty depressed and that's how I dealt with it. I ended up admitting to him that I really want a baby. At 20 years old I want a child. How crazy is that?
He obviously doesn't want it right now, we're far too young but I really want the purpose of a baby. I can just imagine the overwhelming love I would feel for this tiny little thing we created. I want it so bad, I've felt for a long time that physically and mentally I'm ready for it. It seems stupid considering my depression and anxiety but I think having a baby will help that cause I'll feel less useless.
I want this so bad.
So so bad.