Status: Slow updates. Doing a lot of things at once.

Not so Broken

Prologue

A young female with long black hair, long bangs, and dark blue eyes wandered around the Crescent Academy. She was trying to hide from her twin brother, as she didn't want to talk to him about her room. Why they allowed him into the girls part of the dorms was unknown, but she didn't want him to do what he always did in the past; control her design.

She loved the Gothic photos that she had on her walls, black with white flowers design covers, fluffy black and red pillows. Her desk, as well as her bookshelves, had multiple dark theme what do you mean by “dark theme”? books that she ordered over the net. Her black laptop was kept on her dark oak desk. She didn't know why her brother didn't like her dark theme design, but she didn't care. Her design didn’t fully match her personality.

The young-looking girl was quieter than most in the school and had a love of books. The books were to keep her mind away from her problems. She was slightly shy around new people and making friends was hard for her.

“Raven, I'm sorry about what I said about your design.” She heard her brother call out as he finally found her. She could tell by his tone that he was indeed sorry.

Raven let out a sigh before stopping to face him. “I don't care what you say, but I don't want to see you right now, Riku.”

Riku pouted cutely as his bright blue eyes looked at her. “But sis...” he whined softly. Riku was a cute-looking male, yet he was only able to talk to his twin sister, Raven. Unlike his twin, he had short blond hair with long bangs. His marking was like a ray of sunlight that appeared under his right eye, unlike his twin's marking which was a ray of moonlight that appeared under her left eye.

His personality was watch your tenses happy-go-lucky, flirty at times, and always cheerily. But some say it’s just a cover and that his smiles always hide his worry and hurt.

She glared at him and his cute pout. “Oh, go find a girl to flirt with.” She growled lightly as she turned away and walked away. A light blushblueish?-line appeared over her nose and cheeks as she walked. She hated his cute side, yet she didn't.

He pouted a bit more then went after her. He didn't want to 'flirt' with anyone other than her, yet he knew that it would only annoy her more. So he just silently followed her with a pouty look.
♠ ♠ ♠
Edited it a bit. Added few more details.

Edited and fixed by PoeticMess. Thank you.