Mini Scene

1

Through a crowded station their eyes meet, hearts racing and body's trembling they walk towards each other as they get closer their hearts racing faster and faster. There face to face no words leave there mouths just a glance that says *I'm yours*
The dawn fades to dusk, she can't bear to look. She gently places her ear against his chest. Thump thump, thump thump. Summoning her courage her eyes dart up to his. As the salty current flows down her cheeks her hand moves up, hesitating above that special place...
She poses up to him, forehead to forehead, lips brushing lips as she whispers her pleas. The loud whistle brings them back to life......the busy people around them.

--Time lapse--

She sighed once again, sleep failing to take her away. She gazed upon her mighty bear next to her small frame. As if he could see her thoughts his paw softly drifted across her head and through the fluff. His eyes lazily opened instantly full of pure love. His voice like a clap of thunder amongst the silence "can't sleep?” he asked. "No" she quietly whispered back. Suddenly falling, landing on his heated chest. She rests her ear to his heart, as his melody lulls sleep ever closer, his lips drift down her forehead, feathering her cheek and finally pausing at her lips as she is finally captured by the sweet darkness....