Tattooed

2

I’m eager to see what he actually looks like. The closer I get the more I notice like the multi florescent coloured eyes with those sharp yet defined teeth. Terrified yet intrigued, those eyes drawing me in. Beautiful and deadly. As he stood I noticed there was a flaming heart upon one of his broad shoulders. “Roxie angel west isn't it?” His voice soft like silk. “How did you know?” I whispered.
“The past may be forgotten, and the future not be told.”
“What does that mean?” I was to late, he disappeared into the forest. I race in the same direction. Eager for answers. Slowing down I see skulls and dead body's. The natural beauty of this place dissolved, the trap, the danger and paranoia that place causes is revealed. As I walk further this place, icy, however I am scorching hot. There he is. “What has been done, is forever, you cannot take it back.”

Suddenly awake. Staring at the purple ceiling in this spacious room. Light pouring through the windows, bright and golden. 'Ugh.... what a weird dream, maybe, just maybe it was... never mind'
I push the blankets off me. Dangling my feet off this bed. my hands on the bed either side of me, pushing me up. I get up get dressed and go outside, the crisp cold air hits my face.
Walking this familiar road to that place. Where it all began, the heat, cold, the tattoo and the dream.

Seeing that face, so familiar... like... like i know him, But from where? I mean it's not like I've met him.. right?!?! God this is so confusing. I mean, after all, it is just one person... what difference can that make? Moving towards him, jeez can't my feet move any faster?
As i approach i see a glimpse of one of many tattoos amongst the well defined flesh, his wash board abs, strong and steady muscled arms, almost intriguing.
Thoughts of what I'm doing rushing all around. 'breathe in, breathe out.' trying to collect my many thoughts, spindling like a spider's web, delicate yet meaningful.