Tattooed

5

The simple plan song ‘Take my hand’ comes into mind when I say this... the feeling when my hand was entwined with his was Amazing!! Like nothing before.

"soo... are ya gonna tell me?" Avoiding looking into those beautiful eyes, i know I've already said that. But there truely is no other way to describe them, anything less would be an insult.
"Now now... that would ruin the surprise.. wouldn't it... Oh how about we play a game on the way." HE said with a knowing smirk. what i like games? coz I'm weird and thats the way i like it so :p! "umm...20 questions?"
"sure..but lets make it 10 because we're nearly there." Those eyes.... GAHHH WHAT IS THIS BOY DOING TO ME!!

"okay...hmm...which is your funniest friend? " what..oh god... i have to leave..."hey, look...i gotta go..bye"... I turn on my heels and stride eagerly to get back to safety of my bed. I cannot be thinking what i think, i am thinking.....right? "whoa! oh sorry miss.miss?...wha...Roxie?..baby i been tryin to call you." wha. whoa. okay there he is the epitome of well... anything godly u can think of... my boyfriend.. who coincidently enough is also called max. "heyyyy.... how are you, sorry my phone died." "baby" he strokes the thought off my face and i stare into his sparkling green- blue eyes "hmm....yes?" "baby, dance with me?" Taking my fragile hand in his strong protective one. The slow meaningful tear jerking moment begins...making me think of how i love him and i wish he would hold me forever.
The one who makes my heart flutter when ever i talk with him, makes me cry, smile, laugh and giggle... the only person who i can be truly me around. My shoulder to cry on, my support when i fall down. You know ME. Behind the simple mask created for all those others to see.

His voice makes my heart flutter, it's a beautiful feeling
The... rose?... whoa... white roses aweeeee.... he knows... besides i totally think red roses are everywhere... "i love you max"
Those bright, beautiful, deep pools of emotion
"i love you to baby"