Status: Please view at your own discretion. Can act as a 'trigger'. You've been warned.

The Beast Inside

Timeless

I had been in my first year of High School when it happened. I had always thought I was an alpha. My parents consisted of my mother, a strong alpha and my father who was a beta, but carried a larger portion of the omega gene. Even though they both contained some genes of an alpha, they were the most loving people I had ever seen.

I found out that fateful day that I was indeed a full fledged omega. I had been walking home from school when I had come across a small elementary kid who was clearly upset. His hair was the color of ebony and his skin was smooth and tanned from the summer sun. I had sensed that he was crying and asked if he was okay. That was when he turned to me, our eyes met and I suddenly felt like I was struck by lightning. Every nerve ending in my body came alive and my skin prickled under his watery stare. His eyes were straightforward and the color of the ocean with depths of the universe. I thought I would drown in those eyes.

It all happened so quickly. My skin heated up to the point where it felt as though I was sunburned and an unusual sensation curled in the pit of my stomach. The itching began all over my skin, and I wanted nothing more than to claw it all out and relieve myself. When I began to grow hard under his intense stare, I began to panic. I was getting aroused by an elementary student!

His face was flushed from the amount of pheromones that I was releasing and when he reached out to touch my face, no longer crying, I knew that he was an alpha. He could ask me at this point, to do anything he wanted and I wouldn't hesitate. I would do anything for my alpha. His eyes were wide and fearful.

"My name is Eli. Um, are you okay??" he asked hurriedly, his eyes tracing the sweat droplets cascading down either side of my face.

Ever since that day, no matter where I was, he would find me. He could follow my scent to my school where he would wait for me every second day and smile so happily when he saw me. He knew where I lived and always wanted to come over and hang out. As much as I loved spending time with him, playing, it was becoming extremely hard on me.

It was when he came to visit me inside of my High School, that I experienced my first heat. My friends had given him entry and led him to my homeroom, and when he opened the door and I saw him, everything inside of me just exploded. My alpha friends immediately went red in the face at the overwhelming scent of the pheromones I released and I doubled over in pain. I immediately went hard as a rock and my body automatically began lubricating itself in preparation for mating. The pain was so intense, that I cried. Elyse, a female friend who was an omega thankfully came to the rescue with some pills that she had on hand.

I remembered seeing his expression and how panicked he was. I remember the others leaving us, to give us some privacy and that the closer he was to me, the less the medicine worked. I was at the brink of losing control and had his small frame wrapped in my embrace. The sensation of him smelling me, his face tucked into the curve of my neck was enough to make me have an orgasm. The release did nothing to lessen the effects of the heat, and it was torturous. I knew that I would be a danger to him if he didn't leave right then.

I had pushed him away and demanded that he leave. The hurt in his expression and the tears that filled his eyes was almost unbearable. What hurt the most was telling him that I never wanted to see him again. It looked as though I had ripped his heart out, the blood drained from his tiny porcelain face. My friends had escorted him out while Elyse returned and consoled me in the aftermath when I broke down in tears.

After that, I never saw him again. He had disappeared from my life and from my understanding, the city. No matter how much research I did, no one knew where him and his family had gone. The loss that I felt was like nothing I had ever experienced, but I grew to live with. I moved on with my life, finishing High School and eventually graduating from college and start a career in Writing. It was a couple years until I completed my first novel and had it published. Thankfully it did so well, that I didn't have to take up a regular job. I turned that novel into a series, which I'm still currently working on.

No matter what I did though, I could never forget the tiny alpha that had claimed me with just his eyes. Sometimes at night, I yearned to see him so badly and it made me depressed the more I thought about where he was in that moment, if he had a family. He would be an young adult now. I had never taken a lover since that day, never had a relationship. Something about it just felt so wrong, like he was the only person that I would ever love, and would ever allow near me intimately. The loneliness was painful.

I stopped typing and rubbed my tired eyes. Glancing up at the clock on the wall, it didn't surprise me to find out why I felt as though I was starving. I hadn't eaten all day and it was already 6 o'clock. I saved my work and shut down my computer, and wondered what I should make for dinner. I had chicken stir-fry yesterday, so that was out of the question. I pushed my hand up the front of my shirt to scratch an itch on my stomach as I entered the kitchen.

Opening the fridge door, I sighed heavily when I saw nothing of interest. I needed to go shopping I realized after I opened the freezer door as well. Grabbing my wallet and keys, I headed out into the setting sun. At the grocery store, I found what I needed and began making my way back home with a Popsicle in my mouth, a treat for my hard work. I rounded the corner down the street towards my house when suddenly my vision blurred slightly and I swayed on my feet. The Popsicle fell from my hands and instantly melted on the hot asphalt. Feeling foggy, I blinked rapidly in hopes of clearing my eyesight and felt the sudden heaviness of my body.

Shit! Eyes wide, I ripped through my pockets for my medicine but discovered that I had left the refills at home. So stupid!

I began to run, hoping to clear some ground as my body grew hot and even heavier, slowing me down. I was panting by the time I reached the last corner and had to lean on the nearest wall for support. The cramping was so intense that I could barely take another step. My eyes filled with tears when I saw alphas pop up from their homes and nearby areas, attracted to my scent.

"Damn it!" I swore and dragged myself along, hoping like hell I could safely make it home. Right now, I had only peeked their interest and none had advanced yet. Many of my neighbors looked as though they were struggling, men and women alike.

When the symptoms grew worse and I got an erection, did the more dominant alphas begin to close in. My fear spiked as they stepped cautiously closer and I pushed myself harder to get closer to my home. Almost there, I thought as I reached for the iron fence that belonged to my small yard. A startled whimper escaped me when a large hand closed around the back of my neck and pulled me away from my safe haven.

"Stop!" I shouted in an instant panic, and tried to twist in the person's hold on me.

"Damn it, hold still!" the voice whispered in frustration and I instantly stilled, eyes wide. My heart skipped a beat and then started to race. I knew that voice. I tried to turn to see his eyes, but he gave me a sharp jerk to remain still.

"Eli?" I breathed, a sense of euphoria closing in so intense I thought I would pass out. "Eli, is that you?"

All I could hear was heavy breathing, but the scent that washed over me was most definitely his and I all but melted. When my knees began to give out, he cursed loudly and scooped me up in his arms. I was half delirious from the effort I exuded in trying to make it home that I couldn't even bring myself to try and see his face. I was so tired, and happy. Happy enough that as he carried me over the threshold of my home, tears trickled down my cheeks. It was Eli, the boy I'd been dreaming about all these years and here he was, just like that.

"Eli," I cried, clinging to him tightly. I felt like I was about to burst with different emotions and explode like a supernova. "Eli..."

He hushed me softly, cradling me against him like a child. His long fingers thread through my hair in a soothing motion that calmed my racing heart. When he gave me a sudden jerk, I all but jumped out of his lap. He held me upright tightly and boy, was he ever angry. However, I finally got to see his face and just stared.

"What the hell were you thinking, going out like that?" he demanded in a voice that was so different from what I remembered, but still made my skin tingle. His eyes were still the same ocean blue that seemed to carry the universe inside of them and my heart sing. His hair had grown longer and was styled around his masculine face perfectly.

The tears fell freely now. He's really here. My Eli had finally found his way back to me, just like always. I touched his face, unable to speak as the emotions of the past years overflowed and came out in the form of a waterfall of tears. His expression softened, his own eyes swimming as he held my hands to his face.

"I'm sorry, Leo. I'm so sorry for leaving you," he said gruffly, as he took my hand and kissed the palm in a gesture of affection and apology.

I trembled in his arms, unable to hold it in. I inhaled sharply to try and calm myself so I could speak.

"Where have you been?" I cried, grasping the front of his shirt and gave him a good shake. His eyes grew wide in surprise, before his hot hands circled around my closed fists.

I gave in and slumped forward until my head rested on his chest. I cried for what seemed like hours while he comfortingly stroked his hands up and down my back in a soothing gesture, all the while murmuring sweet nothings in my ear until I finally stopped. When I was finally able to stop crying, I realized that my erection had been rubbing against his own the entire time. His expression was tense and apologetic when I raised myself up to look at him. His hands were like steel vices on my hips.

"You should go clean up," he said in a hoarse voice, though his eyes were that of his inner beast. I understood how much torture he had to endure while I released myself of my emotions.

I hesitated, clutching the front of his shirt like a child when he chuckled. "Don't worry, I'll be here when you come back."

As I stood in the shower, I tried to gather of my thoughts into one place. The little boy from my memories was long gone, but he was still the same person all those years ago. He had matured so much since then and he had grown into a fine young man. A very handsome, attractive young man. My heat hadn't subsided and I was suddenly reminded of that when my half mast erection suddenly became painful.

Unable to help myself, I touched myself while thinking of the man just beyond the door. As much as I wanted nothing more then to go and jump him, I was afraid. It's been so long since we've seen each other. What if he had taken a mate already? How many partners has he had, as an alpha?

The thought made me sick to my stomach, but even then I couldn't stop myself. Everywhere was hyper sensitive and the slightest touch from my own fingers, coupled with the spray of the water, it was painfully arousing. I wanted so badly to have him inside of me, marking me and claiming me as his mate.

The bathroom door slammed open and I gave a startled jump on the other side of the shower curtain. I knew it was him, knew that my pheromones had gotten out of control again. This time, he wasn't a child. This time I was going to have him one way or another. This time, he wanted me too. The curtain was ripped from the shower rings ferociously before my world spun and found myself pressed against the cold shower stall. He stood there, drenched in water with eyes like fine black lines of a predator with elongated canines. My entire body reacted in response to that predatory look and softened automatically for him. I had waited so many lonely years for this, waited so long for him to grow up.

"Please..." I begged, my omega instincts taking over as I showed him the nape of my neck in submission.

The low growl that came from his throat was almost enough to make me orgasm and it gave me a surprise. I was panting from the heat of the shower and the inner heat of desire. Take me, damn it!

I glanced back at him with frustration. "Eli!" How much longer was he going to make me suffer?

Something in his eyes changed, his face taking on a more feral expression before he struck as quick as a snake. His long fingers gripped my neck forcefully and he pushed my head down low, so I was almost on all fours with my nape exposed. He gave a firm jerk in warning to remain still and compliant. I was more than happy to obey. I was so turned on, it was unreal. Everything I had experienced until now was nothing in comparison.

The feel of his body was he enclosed around me was so comforting. I felt safe and protected, encircled in his strong embrace and I closed my eyes. His nose trailed alongside my neck into my hairline, pulling in deep breaths as if memorizing my scent. My genitals began to ache almost painfully, and I whimpered. He nipped the tip of my ear almost playfully, before rising up and away. His large hands wrapped firmly on either side of my hips and I felt him position himself in the place I needed him the most.

He stroked the moist area and I groaned in desperation. Hadn't I been tortured enough already? This was just blasphemy. When I felt that he was in position, I took matters into my own hands and pushed back against him. A startled cry burst from my lips as he slid in with ease, filling me up to the brim. I had never felt so complete, and I relished the feeling of him inside of me, the feeling of finally being connected. He hissed out a low curse, his fingers digging almost painfully into my flesh and he lost all reason.

I knew his true strength and power as he completely dominated over me and whatever alpha genes that I contained. His lovemaking was almost brutal and yet I loved every second of it. I climaxed the instant that his elongated teeth closed on the nape of my neck and broke the skin. Every omega instinct burst to life and blossomed to accept everything he had to give. My body opened up for him, shifting and altering to make room to accept his seed. My flesh and limbs grew pliant and soft in response to his dominance, fully submitting to the alpha. I was his now, as he was mine. We would be mated for life and that would never change.

His fast and brutish pace continued long after we had both climaxed until he came again, filling me with his seed in hopes of leaving behind an offspring. I didn't mind. I would and always will want to have his children. Once we had both calmed, we took our time tenderly cleaning each other and exchanging soft kisses and feather-like touches. When we finished, he wrapped me up in a soft white towel and carried me to my bedroom where we curled together beneath the blankets, entangled in each other.

His eyes sparkled in the light of the moon shining down through my window. He looked so satisfied and down right the happiest man in the world. His fingertips gently caressed the place where he had marked me, the flesh still tender but healed over to leave the permanent mark. I smiled up at him sleepily, so thankful and joyous that he was here.

"I've waited for you for a very long, lonely time," I murmured as he tilted his head to gaze down at me with love.

"Yeah, I know," he said quietly, running his fingers through my hair. "Me too."

"Where did you go?" I asked, wanting to know what made him disappear so suddenly.

He explained how after I told him that I never wanted to see him again, he went home and cried to his parents. They then explained to him what Alphas, Betas and Omegas were and how he was an alpha, and I was an omega.

"They knew that we were a fated pair, destined for each other. My mom explained to me how occurrences like this happen very rarely, and said that I was very fortunate. She also explained the effect it would have on you, to be so close to me as an omega."

His tone had grown sad and I gazed at him knowingly. He was too young to understand how hard it had been for me to see him as often as he wanted to see me, how hard it was for me to hold back. His hand caressed my cheek and he looked devastated.

"I'm so sorry for all the pain that I've caused you," he said gruffly, his cheeks lit with a rosy tinge of shame. "If I had known sooner, I never would've tried to force myself on you."

I smiled and gathered his face in my hands, raising up to place a kiss on his forehead. "There's no way you would have known. You just a boy, Eli. I loved every second I spent with you, no matter how much it hurt."

He gathered me into his arms, and trailed kisses along the flesh of my neck. I could feel the heat and strength of his erection against my own.

"Tell me love me," he said softly, almost pleading as he ground himself against me.

"I love you, Eli."

"Tell me you want me."

"I will always want you."

After that, we made love slowly throughout the night all the way until morning when the effects of my heat had finally dispersed.

Needless to say, I was not surprised to find out later that I was pregnant.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's slowly coming...something I'm still getting used to. As always, comments/tips are always welcome.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

lAuRa