Status: Complete! ❤

Angels & Demons

PROLOGUE

"It's not every day you get an offer you can't refuse, girl. We need each other. I think that's becoming more and more obvious to both of us."

Those are the words that were the beginning of the end. Those are the words that would probably ultimately get her killed. Everyone told her he was bad news. It wasn't that she didn't believe them. She'd promise she did. It was mostly just that she liked the danger he represented. She liked the uncertainty; never knowing what he was going to do next, never knowing what she was going to wake up to in the morning.

She didn't know if he loved her. He always said he did and maybe he was being honest but maybe he wasn't. She honestly wasn't sure if she ever loved him either. She was sure she did at first, but later she'd probably say she loved the thrill more.

Looking back, sometimes she couldn't even remember what her life was like before that night. The night that she met him and her life changed forever. She couldn't remember her life without her Mister J and she didn't want to... most of the time.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, here I am taking another crack at Mister J! Since my first Joker series did so well, I've been pretty anxious to try my hand at it again and see what happens! As always, I'm not even completely sure this story will go anywhere, but I'm optimistic and excited about it! Also as always in my stories, this will not involve any smut, just because I'm not comfortable writing those scenes, and when I do try them I always feel like they end up being awful. Finally, just a heads up about Mister J himself: I always feel like I should probably just mention the fact that I know my version of him is a little bit off from most other versions, but I just like to kind of explore a little bit of a lighter side of him. He's still him at his core, of course, but I just like to think about what he'd be like if he was just a tad... softer.

Anyway, thank you so much for stopping by and I really hope you enjoy the story! ❤