Status: Weekly updates - planning a rewrite for the earlier chapters soon

Wilted

Chinese Banyan

“Sit down, Katherine” Dr. Humbers stated as I entered his office, pointing to a rather uncomfortable looking chair opposite his desk.

I sat, staring blankly at his wide face and thick, grey and brown moustache.

“Do you know why you’re here, Katherine?” He began to talk, opening files on his desk which I could faintly see my name on.

I shrugged, “Like here in this room, or here as in this place, or here as alive?”

He sighed and rested his head on his fist. “Mr. Kelly said you didn’t seem comfortable in the group sessions and thought it would be better to switch you to a one on one session instead.”

“One on one sessions?” I frowned. Had I really been that disruptive to the group therapy. I said all of a few words.

“He feels you have trouble opening up,” Dr. Humbers eyes scanned over the papers again. “and from your records I would agree.”

I sat mouth shut, trying to conjure some sort noises that might be comprehended as the English language. Memories of my brother flashed through my brain, telling me I needed to heal, telling me to try, telling me he loved me.

“Whatever’s best.” I responded, though really, I wanted to stab him in his fat neck.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the slow update, uni is swamping me and draining all my motivation.

i would like to thank exploding boy. and colour me perfect. for two of the most beautiful comments i have ever seen in my life. you guys have really made me love this story and my work, and i am going to try hard to keep my story to the high standard you praised me for. thank you so much for all the lovely comments. i appreciate it so much