Status: Weekly updates - planning a rewrite for the earlier chapters soon

Wilted

Snake Plant

Rachel merely gave me the tablets later, not bothering to stop for chit-chat as before. I thought it would take more than one attempt at being a cunt but apparently, she wasn’t used to dealing with the mentally ill. Maybe she was new to the job. Or maybe she was used to those without antisocial disorders.

The less aware she was of my life the better.

I’d spent my day trying to sleep, but my mind was filled with angry beasts with bright blue eyes, pale skin, and light hair. The meeting with Mrs. Green had set my mind on edge and the memories of what happened at Sunnington kept pounding at the wall I’d build with sledgehammers of force.

But I kept dealing. It’s what I always did.

Xander rang to check up on me at about 12:30 during his lunch break. I told him that my carer had just handed me the pills and left. I sensed he saw through my lie but long ago he gave up trying to get any form of truth out of me.

Dinner was microwaved rice and eaten whilst pulling dead leaves and flowers off my plants. I poked at the soil of some of my more demanding ones and it was drier than it should have been. Seemed my neglect for myself was affecting my plants. Tomorrow would be spent potting, that was if I could make it out of bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
what do people think of short chapters? i can make them longer