Status: Short story

Every Other Weekend

Ten

Jason's laughter is the only sound in the house as I prepare dinner for my boys and brother.

Brian forgave Matt a month ago, and has been accepting of our new relationship, or marriage, when he saw how happy I was.

"Sis, how's the food coming?" Brian roared, trying to take a bread roll. I slapped his hands away, making him pout.

"Almost done. Why don't you and Matt set the table quickly?"

Brian groaned and just then Matt walked in slapping the back of Brian's head.

"I told you not to come in. Now we have to do work!"

"Matthew, set the table and stop talking shit." I snapped, giving him a look that he knew all too well.

If he doesn't do this, he'll be in trouble.

"Yes baby" he mumbled, flipping off Brian when he started chuckling.

"You're so fucking whipped" Brian cackled.

"Proud of it" Matt said, sending me a cheesy grin and leaning down to peck my lips.

My brother rolled his eyes, and took out the plates quickly setting them on the table.

"Where's the little troublemaker? Shouldn't he be helping his dad and uncle?"

I smirked at Brian. "No. He's not a pain in my ass. You two are. Jase can continue playing ball, and you two can set the table."

"That's just mean. I'm not gonna kiss you again, you were too mean." Matt pouted.

"I'm sorry to burst your bubble baby, but 5 minutes later and you'll be begging for a kiss."

"Stop pouting and start working you stupid hulk" Brian grinned.

"Baby he just called me a stupid hulk."

"I heard."

Matt huffed and finally set the table then waltzed over to me kissing me.

"Love you."

"Love you too, hulk."
♠ ♠ ♠
and this is the end of this story. I didn't have anymore ideas for this story...