Status: New story

I Will Survive

Dear Agony, Just Let Go Of Me.

I have nothing left to give
I have found the perfect end
You were made to make it hurt
Disappear into the dirt
Carry me to heaven's arms
Light the way and let me go
Take the time to take my breath
I will end where I began


"I need an ambulance." the voice was dull, cold and filled with pain. Faintly, one could hear the soft sobs while he spoke.

"What's your emergency, sir?"

"I'm about to kill myself."

And I will find the enemy within
Cause I can feel it crawl beneath my skin


Tommy was quick when he grabbed the gun out of the safe in his bedroom. With a sob and a quick glance to the photo on his nightstand, her raised the gun up to his temple.

He was quick to retrieve the gun, but he was not quick to pull the trigger.

His face scrunched up in utter sadness, and soon a loud sob erupted through his body.

Would she want this?

Would she want him to die?

No.

Jacqueline is-was a beautiful girl with an even more beautiful soul. She was always enjoying life to the max and did everything in her power to make others happy.

Never once did she want to kill herself. Never once did she not see the positive side of a problem.

Her smile was big, her laugh was loud. Her eyes shone like diamonds whenever she'd talk.

Dear Agony, just let go of me
Suffer slowly
Is this the way it's gotta be?
Dear Agony


He could still hear her voice. The things she told him right before it happened. Right before he lost the most important person in this world.

He could still hear her laughing loudly at a stupid joke he was telling, and in between her beautiful laugh he still heard the words that made his heart beat with pride and joy.

"I love you Tommy."

Oh God, why? Why did she leave? Why did You take her?

"Why did You take her? Why did she go?"

Suddenly, the lights go out
Let forever drag me down
I will fight for one last breath
I will fight until the end


He loaded the gun again, suddenly jerking away when he felt a hand on his arms.

"J-Jackie?"

"Don't do this Tommy. You need to stay. I'm gone. But you need to live your life."

"I can't" he whispered, "not without you."

"You need to baby." she cried. "You have a beautiful life in front of you. Don't worry about me. I'm fine."

Don't bury me, faceless enemy
I'm so sorry
Is this the way it's gotta be?
Dear Agony


"No. No. You were the one who had a beautiful future. I'm just a fuck up who drove through a red light and got you killed"

"It wasn't your fault Tommy! It wasn't your fault! It was my time. God planned my life up until that very last minute. It's not your fault. It was God's plan with me."

"No!" hes screamed. "I wasn't ready to lose you!"

Leave me alone
God, let me go
I'm blue and cold
Black sky will burn
Love, pull me down
Hate, lift me up
Just turn around
There's nothing left
Somewhere far beyond this world
I feel nothing anymore


"Tommy please don't do this!"

"I'm close to see you baby." he smiled. "I'm ready."

"Tommy!"

But suddenly he could not see her anymore. Suddenly he could not feel her presence.

He pulled the trigger, and smiled as he fell to the ground.

I feel nothing anymore