Status: Dear, Kitties I hope you you come to love my characters and please enjoy and comment me your true feelings about my story and thank you<3 By Mel

Vamp Gel: the Odyssey

In a realm of deities of terrifying faced shadows roaming. Four divided countries exist in the realm the first one is Dama the human side, Tesa the Angel side, Sud the wolf side, and Nilvay the land of the undead of vampires. Though humans believed that all the monsters were long gone from the war. But they couldn't be more wrong. On the day a woman who was claimed to be the Virgin Mary she gave birth with no man by her side. It was a miracle a baby girl born with white hair, red eyes, and white blood. But the woman did not see her child as good but as a monster. The day the baby girl was born was the day all monsters awakened. The odyssey of Ann Pire...

Ann pire is an abandoned child left to die. When an old man very creepy looking saves her from vampires. Only that she did not know he would be her biggest scar, pain, and torture. The man is a circus freak owner who loves gold and monsters such a selfish man. Uses Ann and Moon Ex and Slash Hammer to his advantages purely slaves to his feet. Ann slaved and tortured all her life breaks free from the treacherous man with her friends. Only to be lost in the divided countries meeting dangers, troubles, mysteries, adventures, love, truth and more.
  1. My Life
    The starting of blood<3