Status: Active (slow updates)

La Grande Odalisque

It is a year after Mustafar, the rise of the Empire, and Anakin Skywalker's death. Darth Vader hasn't had any trouble since he embraced the Dark Side until he begrudgingly acknowledges his humanity. In an attempt to extinguish anything to do with Anakin Skywalker, Vader hires a call girl from a far-removed system in hopes she could help him forget his past. When Shanyrra arrives, however, Vader finds that it is much more complicated than he thought.

A/N: This is my first Star Wars story, and I have high hopes for it! When I was younger, I was utterly obsessed with Star Wars, and although I have forgotten a good amount of the information I had when I was young and uneducated, I feel much more comfortable working with Star Wars than any other subject. I also feel better making this an AU. You may notice things like Vader not getting completely dismembered and burnt to a crisp on Mustafar and the Battle of Kashyyyk being a year after the Empire starts (it's actually less than that but whatever), etc. I'm trying to make some things canon or as lifelike to the Star Wars universe as possible. If anyone sees something that could be more accurate (think technology, locations, and language), I'd love to hear it!
This is an idea I haven't personally seen before, so if you think I took your story idea, I promise I did not. I don't own anything in the story except for the character of Shanyrra. Constructive criticism is always welcome, as are ideas and editing mistakes. I am looking for a beta, so if anyone wants a casual project, I'm available!

I hope you guys enjoy!

Much love,

Madi