Lust in Love

Two - New House, New Neighbourhood

We Dissapparated to an old house we'd Confounded an old wizard into giving us free of charge, and kissed on the lawn forcefully, putting unsaid things into it as we kissed. Annaline took my hand and pulled me to the door.

"We're really doing this!" She laughed, and then she kissed me again. I touched the left sleeve of her shirt playfully, causing her to raise her eyebrows and pull at the top of my shirt.

"Let's go inside." I placed a hand around her waist and she giggled and played with the bottom of my shirt as I unlocked the door. We locked it and she pulled me away, to where a glorious double bed lay.

She sat on it, and I lay beside her. "Nice bed." She said.

"Or is it my body that's nice?" I asked her jokingly.

"I haven't seen it yet." She responded.

I looked away. "Have we done the Fidelus Charm?" I questioned her again.

"You're changing the subject, but yes. Marissa's secret keeper."

We sat in silence, then she grabbed me.

"When's our marriage?"

I looked at her quizzically. "Our marriage?"

She grabbed my waist. "Can it be tomorrow? I can't wait to check out this hot body."

I laughed and touched my engagement ring. "In a month." I say.

She touches her engagement ring too. "Why isn't it sooner?"

I laughed again. "You'll just have to wait until this hot body's ready to see you."

And, still laughing, we looked out the window, and saw our new life, waiting for us.