Lust in Love

Seven - Granger

"Hermione!" I call, and she turns around.

"Draco?" She says, and comes over. She sees me listening to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOpLs6qfYoI , and smiles. "I love those songs! Hear this one." She waits until the song is over, then puts on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2pKfFP0anY.

"I heard about Weasley. Are you okay?" I ask. She seems surprised I care, but looks away and I notice tears shimmering on her cheeks as they run down her face before she does.

"Yes - no, I'm not."

"Want to talk about it?"

"Not really. I saw in the Prophet. . . you're awfully strong, Draco."

I smile. "It's been hard. These songs have helped me." I say as youtube switches the song to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-y79s5NTWA on autoplay. I plug in my headphones and we share them, each with one.

"I've been using them too. But there are other things to use as well, Draco." She says, taking my hand.

She types on my iPad http://store.samhsa.gov/home and she smiles as I look through it. "I take it you've been suffering from Depression too?" I ask her.

She nods sadly, and it's like the Sorting all over again.

"Doesn't it feel like the Sorting all over again?" She says.

"That's just what I was thinking!" I say, stroking her hand with my thumb.
I tell Hermione what I remember:

"'Gryffindor!'

"I watch the girl who was going around the compartments in the train trying to find some chubby idiot's lost toad run to the Gryffindor table. As she goes, her eyes latch onto mine and I watch her as she smiles at me. Grudgingly, I dig up a smile to return."

"She's cute. If only she wasn't a Mudblood and in Gryffindor."

"She's still staring at me kindly when they call the words, 'Malfoy, Draco!'"

"As she nods slightly, encouraging me, I step up to the stool and raise the hat above my head."

"I'm suddenly scared, and she mouths some words."

"Take a deep breath."

"I do, then place the hat on my head."

"'SLYTHERIN!' Hollers the hat, and I catch her eye as she gives me a small yet sad smile. I return it and sit beside some fellow Slytherins."

"'Potter, Harry!' Is called, and so many others are watching him, yet we, the girl whose name I think was Hermione, and I, stay locking eyes."

"We could have a future, me and her."

"I want to have a future."

But I miss out the part where I remember thinking : A future with her.

"That's cute. I remember the same thing, except a bit of fear and a queasy feeling you haven't described. Draco, if you ever need help, just think about me and say Maximum Fortrux and I'll appear. Okay? I want to help you."

My iPad bings as an e-mail comes into my inbox.

I've sunken deep into the Muggle world since living with Annaline, it almost makes me blush.

"I have one too!" Hermione beams, and we exchange e-mail addresses.

Then I remember the e-mail.

I open it and my eyes bulge.

Because it's from Annaline.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've suffered from Depression too, so I know a bit about it. As well as this, I used songs and the sites to help me, and used them again when my Grandpa died. And writing also helped me, so if you have Depression, or ever get it, here are some things to try.

I loved writing this chapter :)

Thanks for reading!