Status: Updated weekly; double update on Feb 23

The Many Adventures of Harry the Shih Tzu

silly sister

Today was strange. Very strange. When Sister took me for our mandatory midday walk – which she often forgets about it – she didn’t put me on a leash. She brought her “camera.” I have yet to discover what it does, but Sister likes to point it at me. While we were supposed to be on our midday walk she pointed her “camera” at me. After I found the perfect spot to mark my territory I watched her. I stared up at her with big eyes, trying to tell her, “Sister, I have to poop.”

Eventually Sister understood and she fetched my leash and a bag. We went down the hill towards the Dachshund’s yard. Happily, he was not outside the same time I was. Sister tried to stop me from marking my territory on a lawn ornament, but she did not succeed. Silly Sister.

After our midday walk Sister gave me a delicious gravy biscuit. Mother and Father were having lunch, but before I could even get a chance to beg for their food Sister hooked my leash on my collar and brought me back outside and put her “camera” in her face yet again. I do not know why, but right as the human neighbors returned Sister brought me inside. By then Mother and Father were done eating… *Sigh* And Mother and Father were not here for dinner – which was very odd for both of them to be gone for dinner – so I did not get to beg then either. *Sigh* Hopefully, tomorrow I will be more successful. And hopefully, there will be bacon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Welcome to my story about my adorable Shih Tzu Harry! You can check out the blogs linked in the story description for more pictures of Harry. And if/when I make another "[Blank] Harry the Shih Tzu" blog I'll link it in the description too.

Thoughts? Recommendations, comments, and subscriptions are greatly appreciated!