Status: Updated weekly; double update on Feb 23

The Many Adventures of Harry the Shih Tzu

all the walks

Today I had another encounter with the Dachshund.

Sister had taken me out for my evening walk. We walked past the Dachshund’s house – regrettably, Sister pulled me away before I could pee on any lawn ornaments – and he came charging at Sister and me, barking. We circled each other and Sister pulled me away, but the Dachshund continued to follow us up and down the street. Sister had to cut my walk short, which was very disappointing.

Happily, Sister gave me a Greeny when we arrived home. It was delicious. I hoped she would give me another, or even a biscuit, but she did not. *Sigh* She took me out again. I assumed it was to sit outside and wait for Mother and Father, but no, Sister wanted to go for yet another walk – this time in the opposite direction of the Dachshund’s yard. I protested often by standing completely still, and eventually Sister gave into my demands and we headed home.

Thankfully, there were no further run-ins with the Dachshund, but waiting for me at home was my ultimate nemesis: Sister.
♠ ♠ ♠
I was going to do something else, but this happened today and I had to write about it. I really need to learn the name of that Dachshund.

Harry knows both Kelsey (my sister) and I as Sister. We don't pronounce it differently, but we all believe that Harry does. You'll see why in the next chapter ;)