Status: Updated weekly; double update on Feb 23

The Many Adventures of Harry the Shih Tzu

birthday

It was a normal Sunday. Mother and Father went somewhere and my sisters stayed behind – they like sleeping just as much as I do. Mother arrived home first and started making herself some lunch. I sat on the kitchen floor, starring up at her hoping to get a small piece. Sister was talking to her about going out to eat, something about “Chicago’s” or “Tanners”. Then, we heard it. A door opening, heavy breathing, and pounding footsteps running down the stairs. It was Sister.

“Harry!” she shouted as she reached for me. I growled at her and moved and back away, but she was faster. She held me close to her chest tightly and I growled.

“Harry! No, it’s her birthday!” Mother said. *Sigh* I don’t know what it means, but I don’t like it. I made a silent wish that Sister would rescue me. She did not. *Sigh*
♠ ♠ ♠
So this past Sunday, the 19th, was my sister's birthday. As you can tell, Harry didn't like it, because it meant we let her hold and snuggle with him to her heart's content. (Before you ask, my sister is now 21, not 12.)

I'm sorry this one was so short. To make up for it, and for not posting in a week, I'm double posting today.