Status: Updated weekly; double update on Feb 23

The Many Adventures of Harry the Shih Tzu

coward

Sister was taking me out on my evening walk. It was lovely outside; there was a wonderful breeze and it was quite cool. Perfect weather for puppies like me who still have their winter fur coat. I found the perfect poop spot in my poop yard, and Sister and I were walking home when we ran into a human and his puppy.

The human held his puppy and talked to Sister. He let me say hi to him, then he put his Labrador puppy on the ground so he could say to me. (Something about “socialization”. Whatever that means.) I hid behind Sister and a car, so that the puppy could not say hi to me. He was only a little bigger than me, but I didn’t wanna say hi to him – just his human.

Sister and the human talked for a little while, and then she let me lead her home. Father was sitting outside and she told him about the incident with the Labrador, then she looked at me and called me a “coward”. I don’t know what that means, but I don’t think it’s a good thing. Then, she told me, “Come on, Harry, even cowards get treats.” Now that part I understood.
♠ ♠ ♠
I haven't started on the map of my neighborhood yet, but I'll be getting on it soon.

Harry and I have actually run into the puppy in this chapter a couple of times since this happened and it's been different every time. The puppy's name is Knox, he's a little over ten weeks old (as off posting this), and his fur is super soft.

I'll be posting another Harry blog this week. It'll be mostly a photo blog, because... well, you'll have to read it whenever I post it ;)

And Blake, love you too <3 Sorry there aren't any sighs in this one.