Status: Active!

If We Jump

F U Till I F U

We laid next to each other on the beach for what seemed like hours, neither one of us wanting to leave. His thumb occasionally brushing the back of my hand was driving me crazy. My heart wouldn't stop pounding so I decided I might as well do something about it. What else did I have to lose, right?

I sat up quickly and moved over him, not giving him a chance to move away, as I pressed my lips to his. I could tell he was surprised but he immediately started moving his lips along with mine. I opened my mouth and his tongue pushed its way in. I guess he wanted it too. His hands gripped my hips as I ground them into his.

Suddenly he broke contact. "Let's go in the car" he said, breathing heavily. I stood up and he followed, making our way to his rental.

"Change your mind?" He smirked, as we reached it. I shook my head and sat on the back seat. He crashed our lips together again. My hands tangled deep into his hair as I pulled him on top of me and he let out a deep moan.

----------

"Do you want me to bring you home? Or my place? Or somewhere else?" He said, trying to figure out what to say.

"I can call my roommate to come pick me up" I said, sliding my underwear back up my legs.

"Don't do that. Don't shut me out. It's not a problem for me to drive you."

"I'm not doing anything. I just need some space to clear my head." He nodded in understanding as I searched for my phone and dialed the familiar number.

"Are you aware that it's 1:30 in the morning?!" He said as soon as he picked up the phone. I must've woken him up.

"I'm sorry, I need you to come get me. Please" I said quietly, trying not to let my voice falter. He agreed and said he'd be here in 5 minutes. I could see Stephen fixing his hair out of the corner of my eye, and I processed what I just did. Neither one of us knew what to say, so we just listened to the quiet radio until Evan pulled up. I opened my door to get out but paused when Stephen touched my arm.

"Call me later so we can talk, okay?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stephen's P.O.V.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone was out by the pool when I got home but I wasn't really in the mood for it. I grabbed a beer from the fridge and sat on the couch in silence trying to make sense of my thoughts.

A little bit later I heard John behind me. I looked over and he handed me another bottle. "I figured you could use a refill".

"Thanks." Was all I could say, putting down my empty one.

"You were out late. What's going on man?" He asked me with genuine concern. I took a long sip from my beer and rubbed my hands over my face. "I don't have a fucking clue".

After a few more drinks with my brother, I started to open up to him about what happened tonight and what I was thinking.

"Wait, she started it? No offense dude but I did not see that coming".

"Neither did I, honestly" I shot her a text, simply saying hey. I didn't think she would still be awake but it was worth a shot.

"Do you think she's ever going to forgive me?" I said to John. We drank quite a bit and I was a little drunk.

"I don't know. She asked you for space to think. I think you might need to meet some new people". That wasn't the answer I wanted to hear. I grabbed a bottle of jack Daniels from the kitchen and went up to my room. I felt like I was losing my mind.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dakotah's POV

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't get any sleep. Around 7:30 I decided to get up and go hunting around my apartment for something to eat. I found a toaster strudel and sat on the counter while I waited for the toaster to pop up.

I heard a few impatient knocks on the door and I got up to open it.

"Dakotah..." He breathed. He smelled like he drank a liquor store.

"What are you doing? Why are you here?" I asked. I noticed is hands were shaking and he looked on the verge of tears.

"You can't keep doing this to me" he said and his expression changed from relieved to upset as he ran a hand through his already messy hair".

"Me? Doing this to you? Do you realize you just showed up at my apartment, uninvited, at 8 am drunk off your ass?"

"I'm not drunk" he said shaking his head. Yeah, okay.

"Go home Stephen." I told him but he walked past me into my apartment. He turned to me and put his hands on each side of my face, planting a rough kiss on my mouth.

I pushed him away and stepped back. "What are you doing?"

"You can't make me love you and expect me to just get over it when you decide to run away from your problems. You can't just show up in my life and fuck me and then leave me again" he slurred. He never talked to me like that. I could tell by his tear stained cheeks how hurt he was feeling right now but he's the one that messed things up years ago, not me.

"I never made you love me. You never did. I left, to go to college. You live in Arizona, not here. I didn't show randomly show up, you did. And I'm sorry for what just happened with you last night. If I could take it back, I would." I said angrily and stormed out of the room. I called every member of the summer set until someone finally answered.

"Please come get Stephen out of my apartment. I'm not dealing with this." I said, loud enough for Stephen to hear and slammed the door to my room".

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Josh’s POV
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What were you thinking?" I said to him as I helped him into my car. I wasn't mad at him, I kind of understood after John told me what happened.

"I don't know"

I got in the driver’s seat and started the drive back to our place. I felt bad for him. I've never met two people as stubborn or as in love as the two of them were.

When we got home I had to help him up the stairs. He had way too much to drink and it was still messing with him. Once I got him in his room and went back downstairs I ran into John.

"He's in bad shape. I feel bad I don't know how to help him". He sighed and shook his head before going upstairs to see him. I took out my phone and sent Dakotah a text, asking her to meet. She answered almost immediately and said not today.

----------

Nobody saw Stephen until the next day when he finally decided to come out of hiding. Brian felt the same sympathy for him that I did, but the others were just pissed off. When she left, we all missed out closest friend and since we've been here it seemed like we might finally get her back. Stephen put that in jeopardy. He lost her for all of us. He walked into the kitchen where we all were and went over to the fridge.

"I'm going out." John said, standing up and glaring at Stephen.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John's POV

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm going out" I said. I didn't want to be around Stephen right now. He didn't just mess things up for himself, he took a friend away from all of us.

"Wait. Please." He said from behind me as I got to the door. I turned to face him and he pulled a piece of paper out of his pocket and handed it to me. It was folded up and had her name written on it.

"Are you seriously asking me for a favor?"

"Please." Was all he said. I took the note from him and left. When I got to my car I took it out to read it.

Dakotah
I'm sorry for everything. I'll leave you alone and give you your space. Maybe it's time we both move on for good. Call me when you're ready to talk. I'm sorry.
- Stephen


I threw it onto the passenger seat. We weren't in 5th grade and I wasn't gonna pass notes back and forth between them.
I sent her a couple of texts over the last week. She hasn't reached out to any of us until today, she finally agreed to hang out with me. I got ready and was on my way to pick her up. She came of her building in skinny jeans and heels. I guess I know why Stephen fell for her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Same day, same outfit and pajamas
drama drama drama! comments?