Heart of a Wolf

Prologue

It all started with a case. It was a simple one, one that the Winchester brothers had done several times before. A werewolf was running loose in New Orleans, Louisiana, ripping the hearts from innocent people. To the Winchester’s, it was a simple hunt, but in reality it was so much more than that. They didn’t realize that the moment they stepped into that town they would be learning things that not even their father knew. Things that would show them that sometimes things weren’t always what they seemed. And it was all thanks to Bobby Singer.

Blair Wilkes had a difficult life starting out. She never knew who her real parents were and while she had amazing adoptive parents, they abandoned her when she turned sixteen. They turned her away when she needed them the most. She had spent five years getting her life on the right track and during those five years, she felt like nothing could go right. Everything just seemed to take a hard left turn everywhere she looked. It wasn’t until she moved to New Orleans that it all just seemed to fall into place. She met a family that took her in and treated her like their own and she was able to finally get her life going.

She didn’t have the best job, she was a bartender, but it paid surprisingly well. She had a small apartment that was just big enough for her, but it was cozy. Everything was going really well…until two strange men showed up and disrupted everything. It wasn’t their fault, they were only doing their job. The two of them showing up in New Orleans, it was a domino effect. It opened doors that nobody wanted open, shoved everyone into something that they weren’t ready for.

Blair learned secrets about her life and that things were so much more complicated than she originally thought. Now paired with Sam and Dean Winchester, will they be able to help each other or are they utterly doomed?
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh, god, I suck at introductions! This is a rewrite of a story I had posted a while back, but I didn't like the way it was going so I decided to change some things. I really hope this one goes better than the last one. And this will all start to make more sense as we actually get into it. And yes, I used some characters from The Originals and Hemlock Grove, it just made sense in my mind lol So, please give it a chance and pray that I can make something of this :)