Acting on an impulse...

Chapter 11

[Cee’s POV]

“Ah shit, seriously?!” I asked Skye over the phone. It’s the next evening and Aaron’s still over here and Skye is still at Spencer’s place. Well technically at band practice, but whatever.

“Yes!” she squealed at me, hurting my ear so I put her on speaker phone. “He also told me he loves me. I think.” She said quietly.

“You think?” I questioned “What do you mean you think?” I was confused. I mean, wouldn’t you know if your guy says he loves you?

“Well, it was after and I was falling asleep so..I don’t know if I really heard that. And then this morning I went into the bathroom he was quickly putting things in a drawer in the wall. I don’t know what that’s about but whatever.” She said sounding disappointed. I quickly forms and idea.

“Why don’t you check out that secret drawer? I mean you’re curious right?! I know I am!” I said laughing a little.

“I was going to do that until I saw him putting a lock on it!” she cried.

I was stunned. What could Spencer be hiding that would make him use a lock? “Wow Sigh, that’s pretty weird. I don’t really know what to think…” She sniffled on the other end. Oh jeeze, is she crying again!? “Oh don’t cry Sigh! I’m sure it’s nothing major. I think I’m gonna try a little sexytime with Aaron tonight just to make him scream my name.” I laughed loudly.

Skye laughed too. “Well then I’ll let you go so you can get ready for that! Bye love!” she said.
“Peace!” I said, hanging up.

I went over to my closet and changed into my very sexy black lacy bustier. I checked myself out in the mirror. Damn I look hawt! But I think I need some make-up. I applied eyeliner, gloss, and mascara. Perfect! Just live your life ay-ay-ay-ay Aaron was calling me!

“Hey cutie!” I cooed as I answered the phone. He was going to be stunned! I heard from Skye that Aaron was jealous of what Spencer got last night so I thought I should give him a little taste of what I’ve got.

“Hey Cee! We just got done with practice so I’ll be there soon!” he said. I could hear him putting his drums away. I smiled widely; even over the phone those drums make him fuckin’ sexy!

“Okay Aaron, see yah soon! Muah!” I said, ending the call. I’ve got about 15 minutes to kill, what should I do? I went into my closet again. Something shoved into the corner caught my eye. I picked up the crumpled up garment and realized it was the Morman ankle length skirt and white button up shirt mother got for me last year. I got a wicked idea. I’ll put this on and make Aaron think this is what I wore today. I slipped the ugly thing on and looked in the mirror. Yuck! I look like a gramma! I heard the door a little while later and footsteps coming down the hallway. I ran and jumped into the bed and pretended that I had been reading since he called.

He walked in and shit was he lookin’ fine! His jeans made his ass look very squeezable and that white tee shirt showed off his skinny, toned frame. He took his wallet and keys out of his pockets and tossed them on my dresser.

I stood up and said “What do you think of this outfit Aaron? Isn’t it cute!?” I looked at his face to measure his reaction. He turned and looked at me. At first his eyes went wide, he looked me up and down, and then turned toward the door.

“You look good Caprecia.” He said with shifty eyes. I was trying not to laugh so I pretended to be hurt.

“You’re lying to me Aaron! You don’t think I’m cute in this? Don’t you think I look hot at all?!” I cried messing with him. This was too fun! He turned and looked at me with apologetic eyes. He came over and kissed me with so much passion my knees almost gave out. Almost.

“You look beautiful Cee.” He said with so much feeling that my heart melted. He always knew exactly what to say. I busted out laughing right there, probably ruining the moment. He looked at me oddly.

“Do you think I would really wear this in public?! Yeah, right.” I giggled. He laughed along with me until I put my hand over his mouth and made him look at me.

“There is something for you to wear in the closet. It’s in the back corner to the right. I want you to put that on for me. I heard you were jealous of Spencer so I decided I’m going to try something with you.” I let go of his mouth and his eyes lit up. He practically frickin’ skipped to the closet and I rolled my eyes.

I removed the Morman skirt and top and threw into the trash to never be seen again. I was fixing my boobs in the lingerie when I heard Aaron clearing his throat from the closet doorway. I looked up and instantly became hot and flustered. Damn that cop uniform from The Almost’s ‘Say This Sooner’ video was hot in the video but in person, let’s just say I’m trying very hard not to rip all of our clothes off right now. He began walking slowly toward me with a lustful look in his eyes that was turning me on. He stopped in front of me and his eyes wandered up and down my body, lingering on my boobs. I smiled and closed the space between us.

“Why Officer Gillespie, what seems to be the problem?” I asked in my sweetest and most seductive tone. His eyes showed a small amount of confusion the quickly turned to amusement.

“We seem to have a problem with your attire.” He replied in an exaggerated low voice. I giggled again.

“What’s wrong with it?” I asked, daring him with my eyes.

He moved his head close so his sexy lips were at my ear. “You’re wearing too much!” he whispered. He pushed me back onto the bed and kissed me hard and passionately. My hands instantly went to his hair and slid down his back. I used all my strength and pushed his over so that I was on top. I attached my lips to his pale white neck and my hands wandered aimlessly over his body.

“I think I’m gonna have to take off this uniform Officer Gillespie.” I said unbuttoning his shirt. I took it off and could see nothing but his smooth toned chest in front of me. I bent down and kissed it all the way down to his “V.” Right then his breathing accelerated. I took off his belt and undid his pants. I ‘accidently’ brushed against his hard cock. He moaned loudly and I looked up at him. His hands were gripping his hair and his eyes were shut tight. Wow, he must really be enjoying this. I crawled up on top of him and waited for him to notice.

His actions were quick, he flipped me so I was underneath him again and was handcuffed to the bed. I stared at him wondering what he had planned. He grinned and ripped off my sexy piece and settled himself between my legs. I quickly realized what was happening and closed my eyes waiting. I gasped in pure ecstasy as his tongue and my warm, wet flower. He moved quickly making it hard for me to think and he gave my clit one last touch and I was gone. I came he cleaned it up. He moved his way up my body and found my mouth again. He quickly undid the handcuffs and my hands were in his hair again. I’m not waiting anymore. I need him now! I used my feet to push down his boxers releasing the Beast. I pushed him over and took control. He leaned against the heardboard and I climbed on top of him. I pushed down slowly making us both moan loudly.

“God dammit Caprecia!” Aaron breathed out through his teeth. I looked at him and kissed him. I slowly rode up and down on him as he thrusted up to meet me halfway. The pleasure was so intense that I couldn’t keep it in anymore.

“Oh my God Aaron! Fuck!” I cried. He put his hands on my booty and layed me down. He thrusted in me a few more slow times and we both released. I moaned and kissed Aaron’s forehead and stroked his beautiful red hair.

“Aaron, could you get off of me. You’re kind of heavy.” I asked quietly. He chuckled huskily and laid back against the pillows while I laid on top of him with his arms wrapped around my back. I was almost asleep when Aaron started to laugh.
“What’s so funny Aaron?” I murmured, smiling.

“I was just curious, why the cop uniform? I hated wearing that doing the video. But it was fun right now.” He said kissing my forehead.

“Trust me Aaron, that looks fucking hot on you!” I mumbled sleepily.

“You aren’t tired already are you!” he asked jokingly. He rested his chin on my head and was out within 5 minutes. So much for me being tired. I stayed up and watched him sleep for a while. He was just so handsome! I think I’m falling in love with him. I thought as I drifted off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow this is great!
Well I'm done with sex scenes for a while.
I'm gonna focus on something a little more serious

BTW heres Cee's lingerie
http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/onlineProductDisplay.vs?namespace=productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisplay.jsp&event=display&prnbr=9H-228902&cgname=OSKEYBRPZZZ&rfnbr=5511

Thanks so much! And remember to Comment!
<3 Sposh777