Acting on an impulse...

Chapter 13

[Spencer's POV]

Since Aaron and I had half our wardrobe here, we just got ready here. I decided on my black converse, black skinnies, white tight tee, and my black beanie. The drugs wore off and I felt depressed but normal again. I hope this party won't be a mistake.

[Skye's POV]

"I can't believe Spencer, of all people, came up with a party!!" Cee was saying to me as we were putting on the finishing touches to our make-up.

"I know! And believe me when I say that tonight I'm getting hammered!" I yelled laughing wildly.

Cee laughed and agreed. She knows that at parties, vodka becomes my best friend.

"All right, finished!" I chirped, rubbing the lip gloss around my lips. I checked myself for any flaws. I was wearing my purple converse high tops, black leggings with a purple mini-skirt, and a white Volcom fitted tee. My lip ring and mine and my sisters necklaces were in their usual spot and and my purple clip attached to my purple bangs was the perfect accessary.

"You look hot!" Cee said with wide eyes. I grinned over at her in thanks.

"You're not looking so innocent yourself Crawford!" I replied, grinning. She was wearing a short sexy red dress that accented every curve with strappy black heels that made her legs look miles long. "Aaron's jaw will have to be picked up from the floor!"

We shared a good long laugh before we exited her room. I told her to go before me. She entered the room and I heard the guys whistle and I laughed. She did look amazing in that dress.

"Where's Skye?" I could hear Spee ask. There's my que. I walked out and Spencer's eyes lit up.

"You look gorgeous babe!" he said hoarsely. He took my face between his hands and kissed me quickly.

"Ready guys!?" Aaron cried excitedly. I laughed and looked at them. They really do make and adorable couple and I can see why Cee is so attracted to him. His fiery hair was in perfect contrast with his black Pig Cloth tee and black skinny jeans.

"Yeah! Let's PARTY!" I yelled laughing. It took us 10 minutes to get there and it blew my mind away! This party was huge!

After walking inside, Cee and I noticed many of our favorite bands were there. We looked at each other and squealed. I noticed Aaron saying something but couldn't hear him over the blaring music.

"What?" we yelled. He got in between us so we could hear him.

"Do you want to meet some people?" he asked.

"Yes!" we both yelled quickly. The guys laughed loudly and led us through the sea of people.

we stopped behind a man with black hair and a woman with black hair.

"What's up Gerard!?" Spencer yelled, clapping him on the shoulder.

"Spencer buddy!" he said, turning around and hugging him. "How've you been?!"

"Awesome!" he said and then turning to me. "This is my girlfriend Skye Roxstrom and that's Aaron's girl Caprecia Crawford." he introduced us. Gerard shook our hands and gave us a hug and then introduced us to the rest of the band and their wives (Alicia, Lyn-Z, and Jamia). We laughed and talked to the guys and then Aaron brought us around to be introduced to more bands.

We were introduced to Paramore, Scary Kids Scaring Kids, The All-American Rejects, Sonny Moore, From First To Last, and (of course) The Almost.

Kenny from the Almost had me rolling in laughter! He was so damn funny. We were in the living room taking shots when he decided to sneak up behind Pouyan from Scary Kids and give him a wedgie. I was laughing so hard that I was crying when I saw Spencer coming my way. I had had 4 shots and was pretty tipsy.

"Skye! How do you like the party?" he yelled, grinning.

"I love it! Hey, have you seen Caprecia?" I yelled over the pumping speakers. He looked around and then back at me.

"I think I saw her out back by the pool." he said.

"Thanks babe." I said, kissing him and tasting the beer on his mouth. I hoped he wouldn't drink too much tonight.

[Cee's POV]

I was holding my Dr. Pepper and Morgan and talking to Zac Farro out by the pool when I noticed Skye making her way toward me, looking pretty tipsy.

"No wayyyy!! Superbad is SO better than Pineapple Express!" Zac cried, with his eyes bugging out.

"Nope! You are sadly mistaken my friend!" I cried back, giggling like crazy. "Hi Skye!" I yelled as my best friend approached.

"Cee!" she squealed. She tripped over somebody's shoes and fell against Zac.

"Oh sorry Zacky poo!" she said, laughing. He laughed and just shook his head. "Cee! We need to dance! Lets show everyone how we dance!" She continued. Low by Flo Rida was playing. I laughed as we went back into the house. We quickly got into it and soon everyone was whistling and watching us. Skye couldn't stop laughing and I was surprised because she didn't like people watching her. The song switched and Akon's 'I wanna Make Love Right Now (nananana)' filled the house. I squealed and ran to find Aaron. I quickly found him by the pizza and dragged him to the dance floor.

"Cee, babe, I don't dance!" he cried laughing. I could smell some strong liqueur on him. I laughed and began to rub up against him. He started to get into it, but his beat was a little off. He grabbed my waist and took over, moving our hips together. He actually wasn't too bad anymore. I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought us closer together. Akon sang out "I wanna make love right now na na na" and he didn't know how right he was. I brought Aaron in for a deep, sensual kiss. We danced as we made out, our bodies tangled so closely that we didn't even notice when the song stopped and switched to a heavy rock song. Our sweaty bodies became jostled when somebody knocked into Aaron.

"Take it upstairs, lovebirds!" I heard Frank Iero yell. I looked at Aaron who was grinning ear to ear at me.

"I didn't know you could dance like that Aaron!?" I said, very happy with him. His being able to dance makes him that much sexier.

"Me either!" he cried and disappeared through the crowd, dancing his way through the people. I laughed and went for a refill. I found Spencer by the booze looking very drunk.

"Hey Spee." I said. mixing my drink.

"H-hey Cee. What's-s up?" he slurred out, looking at me through unfocused eyes.

"I just taught Aaron to dance!" I said, taking a large gulp of my drink.

Spencer choked on his straight Captain as he laughed. "Dance!? That's so funny!" He kept laughing as he walked off.

'Turnin' Me on" by Keri Hilson pumped through the now and I went to find Aaron again. I found him in the middle of the room dancing with random women. He moved from some blond slut Pouyan Afkary brought, to Gerard's wife Lyn-z, then got behind..........
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohhhh cliffhanger!!!
Sorry to stop there guys. I have more! -it's just that I'm getting tired.
Ha, part two of the party will come out, uhhh maybe tomorrow, not sure yet.
Don't be discouraged! It's betting when suspense is built, ha.

ML!