Acting on an impulse...

Chapter 14

[Cee's POV]

He moved from some blond slut Pouyan Afkary brought, to Gerard's wife Lyn-z, then got behind..........

...Hayley Williams, who threw her head against his chest and ground back into him. That fire crotched bitch! She better take her hands off my man! I marched up to then and Aaron jumped away from her guiltily.

"Aaron Roderick Gillespie!" I cried glaring from him to the fire crotch.

"What? Are you jealous Caprecia?" Hayley asked frostily. Oh no she did not! I ignored her and looked at Aaron.

Aaron just laughed "I'm sorry babe!" he said and hugged me. "I just got lost!" I couldn't help but bust out laughing at that statement. Typical Aaron. I kissed him and we danced some more and talked with more people as the party carried on.

[Skye's POV]

I was stumbling through people and looking for Spencer. I haven't been able to find him for almost an hour! I finally asked someone if they've seen him and luckily they pointed me upstairs. I practically crawled upstairs to his room. He better not be in there with some other bitch bimbo. I opened the door and his room was empty. Where was he? I noticed the bathroom light on through the bottom crack. Oh he's just taking a piss break. I wandered over there, feeling a need for some "little spencer." I laughed and threw open the door. The scene inside made me stop dead in my tracks. He was sitting on the floor with a satisfied pleasured look on his face and a half empty bottle of cocaine and a needle sitting next to him.

"Spencer!" I cried softly. He swiftly looked at me with wild surprised eyes. I closed the door and went over to him.

He avoided looking at me and tried to hurry and put his things away but I gently put my hands on his face. He stopped and looked at me. His eyes looked so far away, like he was free. I wanted to feel that. I wanted to try the blow.

"Spencer." I said again. "can I try it?" I asked. He looked surprised but then smiled. He still wouldn't say anything. He took his belt off his arm and put it on mine. I felt the blood rush to my forearm as I watched Spee fill the syringe. He tapped it and looked at me.

"Are you ready?" he asked thickly. I nodded my head once and closed my eyes. The pinch of the needle initially shocked me then I felt the liquid being released into my bloodstream. After opening my eyes, I looked at my arm and waited. My mind became clouded and I looked at Spencer. He was looking expectantly at me, waiting for my reaction. I grinned widely as I felt the drugs effects on me. This was amazing! I felt so...free. I quickly climbed onto Spencer's lap and began to make out profusely with him. My kisses were sloppy and alcohol filled as were his but neither of us noticed or cared. I yanked off his shirt and threw it behind me. He did the same with mine and my bra. He sucked on my collarbone and massaged my breast hard, making me moan in pleasure as I clawed into his back.

"Spencer. Bed." I panted out, unable to say real sentences. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around him, not stopping our kiss. We got to the bed and he layed me down and took off the rest of our clothes. He kissed down my body and inserted two long fingers inside me. I cried out and thrusted against his fingers as they, and his thumb working against my clit, made me come.

"Spencer!" I yelled "I need you inside me now!" I gripped the sheets as he came up my body. I watched and felt his throbbing erection and he noticed.

"You like my hard cock don't you?" he asked roughly. I looked up at him.

"I love you hard cock. Now get inside me! Fast and rough!" I cried, kissing him hard. He reached over to grab a condom but he produced an empty box. He looked at me again.

"Skye I'm out of--" I cut him off.

"I dont care. Fuck me now Spencer!" and he thrusted deep inside me. I screamed out in pleasure. His large cock was stretching me wide and it felt so good.

"Oh fuck Skye! You feel so tight tonight!" he grunted kissing me again. I moaned as he pounded into me hard. I could feel myself ready to come.

"I'm coming Spencer!" I yelled and he released into me making me come hard and moan his name. He rolled off me and layed at my side.

"Fuck that was good." I mumbled. My ringing ears could barely hear the party downstairs and I looked over at Spencer. He was already asleep so I snuggled up next to him and waited for sleep to take me,
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmmm...well there you go.
I feel it's a bit epic, but the heavy things make it great.
Again, I'm not sure this is how and addict acts but I tried.

Please remember to comment lovlies!! =]