Acting on an impulse...

Chapter 2

[caprecia’s POV]

Unfortunately, I was stuck in-between Chris and Tim. Chris is alright but Tim is so loud and obnoxious sounding. Anyway, I can’t believe Skye and Spencer went at it! I knew she had it in her but, dang!

"Dude! Can you believe that?!" Tim was yelling loudly in my ear. "I can't believe he did that! And in the friggin' kitchen!..."

I drowned out his annoying voice. I looked over at Aaron. He started to smile as soon as I looked at him, I smiled back. I got distracted when Skye and Spencer came into the room. They were both red in the face. I grinned at her and she grinned back, turning a darker shade of red. I laughed lightly and sauntered over to Aaron.

"Hey Caprecia!" he said. "Have a seat." He patted the floor beneath him, indicating that I should sit between his legs.

"Sure." I said, walking closer to him, swinging my hips. "Oh and you can just call me Cee." I sat myself down carefully so I wouldn't accidentally hurt him. He began to massage my shoulders and it felt exhilarating. I moaned lightly as he squeezed just right.

"You don't mind, do you?" he asked sounding a little shy.

I turned my head to answer him. "No, I don't! Keep going, it feels great Aaron."

He laughed softly and continued on. This went on for a few more minutes when, suddenly, he jumped up. "I think we should go out to the pool!" he yelled. Everyone yelled and whooped in agreement.

"But Aaron!" I complained. "Skye and I don't have our bathing suits with!"

He smirked at me. "We don't even own bathing suits. We just strip down to our boxers!" And with that, he pulled his shirt over his head, took his jeans off, and ran yelling out the back glass sliding door. The rest of the guys followed while Skye and I stared at each other in surprise.

"Well that's something you don't see everyday." Skye stated. "Underoath gone wild!!" We busted out laughing and followed the boys. As we walked out onto the back porch, we watched the guys splash each other and just act like guys.

I scooted a little closer to Skye and whispered. "I'm not so sure about this..."

"What's there to worry about!?" she asked. "Flaunt your assets! Aaron will love it! As for me..." she trailed off with a sly grin on her face and walked away slightly. She made sure Spee was watching and she started a strip tease. The look on his face was priceless! I chuckled slightly and noticed Aaron looking at me.

I smiled seductively and started a little strip tease of my own. I pulled my shorts down ever so slowly and kicked them off to the side. I grabbed the hem of my tank-top and pulled it up and off. I picked up my clothes and put then by a nearby table. I looked over my shoulder and saw Aaron's mouth open wide. I winked at him and he shut his mouth with an audible snap. I chuckled again, turned, rand and dove into the pool.

My head broke the surface of the water and I was suddenly aware that I was being pushed. I was disoriented until my back hit the side of the pool. Aaron put his arms on either side of me and his lips to my ear.

"Why tease me?" he whispered, making me shiver in response. "You are so damn sexy, Cee. I thought I was gonna lose it there." He swiftly moved his lips down my cheek and pressed them roughly against mine. I ran my tongue along his bottom lip and bite down slightly on that sexy lip ring. He granted me access and our tongues intertwined. I lifted my legs and wrapped them around his waist bringing us even closer. I could feel him against my thigh.

I heard a wolf whistle and I'm pretty sure it came from Skye. I could hear Timmy yelling encouragement to us and I flipped the bird in his general direction. I removed my lips from his and whispered. "Let's take this upstairs." We both got out of the pool and quickly dried off. I got a head start and he started to chase after me. He ran past me and into a bedroom. He closed the door and I heard the lock click.

"Aaron. Please open the door." I called softly, tapping against it. "Please, baby. You won't regret it" I added seductively.

I didn't have to wait more than a second. He opened the door and pulled me inside. I walked over and sat on the edge of his king-sized bed. I kicked off my flip-flops as I stared around the room, then I slid smoothly to the center of the bed.

"Come here. I'm waiting..." I called out to him. He finally turned from the door and swiftly walked to the bed. He scooted over to me and placed and arm around my waist and the other under my neck so that he was hovering over me. He began kissing me, sliding his tongue over my bottom lip and I granted him access. Everything was going so fast. His hand made its way to my bra to un-clip it but I decided I needed to be in control. He was soon underneath me. I couldn't help but stare at his pale chest and tattoos.

"Oh Aaron..." I cooed, stroking his chest. "Your body is so astoundingly hot and toned."

He smiled and and grabbed at my waist. I slid my hands down his chest and to the top of his boxers. I looked up at him and he nodded. I took off his boxers and stared wide-eyed at his large cock in front of me. He was just so big! I smirked up at him and he just grinned.

"Sweetie, you're wearing too many clothes." he muttered as he flipped me over so I was under him again. He took off my pink lace bra in one swift movement and tossed it across the room, my matching panties followed suit.

"Cee! You are so stunning!" he exclaimed, staring at my well proportioned body.

"If that's what you think then take me, Aaron!" I shot back. His mouth crashed over mine as we worked our way up to the climax. He caressed my body and before I knew it, he was sitting at my entrance. He looked at me through that extraordinarily red hair of his and I nodded, telling him that it was okay to continue.

He entered me ever so slowly making me breath out in pleasure. He was slow and steady at first. "Quit teasing me! Go faster!" I gasped. He did just that. We were moving together so passionately, I could already feel myself coming.

"Aaron! I'm there!" I cried. He grunted his response to me. "Me too!" We let go at the same time. Our bodies trembled and he rolled off me and cuddled me to his chest. He kissed my forhead and whispered "That was astounding, sweetie."

I looked into those blue-green eyes and kissed that mouth, letting my lips linger. I breathed out and closed my eyes. I was almost asleep when I suddenly shot up.

"What's the matter, Cee!" Aaron cried anxiously.

"Did you use a condom?" I asked, afraid of the answer.

"No. I didn't/" he relied matter-of-factly, realizing his mistake.

"I see." I said distractedly. "Well I think I may have to visit the doctor in a few weeks." I looked over at him and his eyes were wide and bewildered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this was a forever thing!!!
Please remember to comment, lovelies!
<3 Sposh!