Acting on an impulse...

Chapter 3

[skye's POV]

Cee was being unusually quiet on the way home. She told me I should drive even though we took her car. Anyone who knows Cee knows that she doesn't let anyone, not even her own best friend, drive it.

"Cee, please tell me what's wrong! What's got you upset?" I pleaded, yet again, with her. I could tell she was getting annoyed.

"I told you, Skye. I'll tell you what's wrong when we get home. This is something that shouldn't be taken lightly." she responded, staring out the window.

I sighed as I pulled up to the apartment buildings. We walked up the stairs and I took my key out and unlocked the door. For us only being 20 and 21, Cee and I could afford a nice apartment. Two bedrooms, a bathroom, kitchen, and living room. We even got a huge flat screen mounted!

Cee walked over to the couch and sat down. "Skye, I think I'm pregnant." she said, her voice cracking on the last word.

I walked over and put a comforting arm around her. "Oh Cee! You can't be too sure yet. I mean you guys just did it today."

"I know, I just...I think I'll go to bed." she said and went off to her bedroom.

****Time Lapse:: 4 Days****

I woke up to screaming. I jolted wide awake and looked around. What the fuck! I rolled out of my bed and shuffled to the bathroom. I knocked loudly on the door.

"Why the fuck are you screaming?!You woke me up!" I yelled through the door. I heard muffled words fro her. "What?"

"I'm not pregnant!" she screamed. I stared confusedly at the door.

"How could you possibly know that after only four days?" I cried.

"I got my period!" she shrieked. I groaned very loudly. I'm happy that she's not pregnant but now I have to put up with her moody PMSing. I grinned slightly at this and walked off to the kitchen.

We had an automatic coffee maker so the coffee was almost done. I grabbed my favorite black Starbucks coffee mug and added the right amount of sugar and cream. I was putting the cream back in the fridge when Cee came bounding into the kitchen

"Want some coffee?" I asked, staring at her with my wide brown eyes.

"Hell no! You know what I like to drink this time of the month." She walked over to the fridge and pulled out a bottle of Lipton's Green Tea.

I giggled into my coffee. "Oh yeah, you go through four or five of those a day!"

She rolled her eyes at me. "I'm gonna go call Aaron and tell him the good news." she said, then took a drink of her tea. I made a mental note to write Green Tea on the grocery list. She walked out of the room and to her bedroom. I stood for a minute and decided to make french toast. I heated up the stove and mixed the ingredients together. When I got to the bread box, I realized there were only four slices left. Perfect, two for me and two for Caprecia.

When I was finished cooking I sat down. I switched my cell to loud and put it next to my orange juice. I smeared peanut butter and syrup on my french toast and began to eat. Cee came back a couple minutes later. She sat down and put powdered sugar and syrup on her french toast.

"So what did Aaron say?" I asked, my mouth full of the delicious breakfast.

"He told me he was glad that I wasn't pregnant and that he wants to wait until after he's married to have kids." She took a huge bite of food. "I mean, I don't blame him and then it got all mushy so you don't need to hear that." she said grinning.

I laughed. "You got that right!" I put my dishes in the dishwasher and went up to take a shower.
♠ ♠ ♠
'nother update! Woo!
I know I take forever but
please forgive me! It's a little short too. =/
Comments? Critiques?
<3Sposh!