Acting on an impulse...

Chapter 7

[Cee's POV]

After picking up Aaron, we headed straight to the apartment. I walked in ahead of Aaron and went into the kitchen. I put my keys on the counter and opened up the fridge.

"You hungry Aaron?" I asked, pulling out a bottle of water.

"Sure am! What have you got?" he asked, walking over and wrapping his arms around my waist.

I took a sip of my water, thinking and looking into the fridge. "Umm, not a whole lot. Hard boiled eggs?" I questioned.

"Oh man! I love eggs!" he yelled, pushing me to the sided and grabbed for the eggs. He took two out, peeled off the shells, and shoved a whole one into his mouth.

"Ugh, that's frickin nasty Aaron!" I cried, making a face. I pulled out another bottle of water and tossed it at him. "Here, drink this and rinse that shit outta your mouth." He took a sip and swallowed; he took a bigger gulp and spit it into the sink. I rolled my eyes and went into the living room.

I sat on the couch, leaned my head back, and closed my eyes. I felt the couch sink beside me. I opened my eyes and looked over. I wasn't expecting him to be so close. His piercing green eyes were staring into my own chocolate brown ones. He placed one hand around my waist while the other cupped my cheek. I took in a shaky breath and his lips were on mine. The cool metal of his lip ring made me jump a little but I quickly got used to it. He forced my mouth open with his tongue and I slid mine into his mouth. We made out heatedly for a few moments.

“Let’s watch a movie.” I abruptly said, pulling away and walking over to the TV.

“Oh um, okay. What should we watch?” he asked, coming over to mine and Skye’s large DVD collection. I watched him sift through them and slide out a case. “I think this should do.” He said, holding up Pineapple Express.

I giggled. “My favorite movie. You put the DVD in and I’ll set up the hydabed.” He nodded and got to it. I pulled out the bed and went to the hall closet for the sheets and comforter. I made the bed and headed back to the kitchen.

I made popcorn and grabbed a couple bottles of water. I walked back into the living room to find Aaron sprawled out on the bed in just his boxers. I stopped dead in my tracks. Aaron noticed this and looked over.

He grinned and said, “What’s wrong? It’s nothing that you haven’t seen before.”

I sighed and began walking again. Oh Aaron…you better watch it! I thought. I wasn’t paying attention and I tripped over Aaron’s clothes and the popcorn I was holding flew and landed all over him. He looked extremely startled but then started to laugh.

“What the hell!?” he yelled through his laughter. He crawled across the bed and grabbed me around the waist and pulled me down on the bed. I squealed as I landed on the bed and he rolled on top of me.

I giggled and stared up at him and he stared right back down at me. He quickly captured my lips in his and I reacted instantly. While our lips were working together, his hands lingered to the hem of my shirt. I broke the kiss so he could pull it over my head.

It got tossed over his head and he brought his hands to my sides. He caressed my skin lightly and it made me squirm slightly. He pulled away and chuckled. Reaching around my back, he un-clipped my bra and discarded it behind us. His kisses were becoming more passionate but still sweet as sugar. He went down the side of my neck, placing down soft kisses every now and then.

He got to the top of my boob and softly sucked on the skin. He pulled away to check out his work and chuckled.

“What?” I exhaled sharply. He chuckled again.

“There’s going to be a fair sized bruise there tomorrow.” He grinned and grabbed my hips. I moaned and demanded he remove my pants. He obeyed and pulled them off along with my underwear.

He began to massage my thighs, and then kissed my lower abdomen. He kissed up my body and attacked my lips again. Just as quickly, he removed his boxers and whispered in my ear, “Are you ready for this?” in a husky, seductive tone.

“Aaron I’m so ready for this.” I replied. He kissed my shoulder and entered me rapidly. He moved in and out a little roughly but I didn’t care. I was with my Aaron and that meant everything. And besides, I like this roughness. He moved faster and the hydabed started to move backwards.

“Oh! Aaron. The whole bed is moving.” I panted.

“Oh well!” he growled, he thrusted hard into me again and I gripped his shoulder blades tightly, making Aaron hiss in pain as my nails dug into him. Soon enough I could feel warmth in my stomach. Before I could say anything, Aaron released himself into me with myself releasing seconds later.

“Ahh, Aaron,” I breathed, as he pulled out of me and layed on my left side. “that was the best sex ever.” I finished, extremely tired.

“It was.” He mumbled into my shoulder. “Are you on birth control?”

“Mhmm,” I groaned. He kissed my neck and smiled at me. I looked back at him and smiled also. I glanced over at the clock.

“It’s late. Do you think Skye and Spencer went over to your place?” I asked.

Aaron chuckled. “Yeah, and they’re most likely doing what we just did.” I nuzzled into his neck and laughed.

“Oh yah, my little Skye knows how to lay it down!” and with that, out breathing slowed as we fell into slumber.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok. Whooo 'nother Chapter.
Hope you like it!
And remember to comment!!

<3Sposh777