Lost At Sea...

The Boat

She sat in my arms sobbing her heart out. As the tears coursed down her face she explained. He'd run off as they had reached America, taking all the tickets for the rest of the jorney, all her money and her jewlery. It had taken the rest of the year to save up for the return jorney.

"Bec why didn't you call me? I would have helped you know i would have. " I asked confused and hurt.

" I didn't want to ask for help and... and I couldn't remeber your phone number" She sobbed " he only thing he didn't take were the tickets for the cruise. In t.t.two weeks"

" So my sugar covered friend, how about a holiday. 2 months of girly fun on a ship with waiters to die for?" I pulled her up and spun her around " BOAT TRIP!!!!!!!!!!"

She looked at me confused " Like road trip but it a Boat! Duh!" She smiled Step one of recovery, complete.

Two Weeks Later

" Felicity Logan Piper Butler get a fucking move on" Bec shouted impatiantly. She had started to get over him but I still heard her sleep talk about him. But it was an improvement.

I threw my bags into the back and jumped in.

" Hello my Bec Bec long time no see. In the seconds we have been apart my heart stopped beating" I gigled and put my foot down shooting down the road and onto the motorway.

After two hours of driving we were almost there.

" Flick I can see the Sea!!!! Woo its Blue and big and wow!" She screamed " OMG THE SEA FLICK THE SEA!!
♠ ♠ ♠
Not my best chapter but its going to get better