Lost At Sea...

Stairway to Heavan... Or Trip andIt' the Slide to

As I climbed out the car I saw the bus door open and the Jonas Brothers walked out all swaggering and lapping up the attention.

"It's so degrading" I grumbled glaring at them "oh m gee its a group of guys that are so totally babelicious

In response a dreamy eyed Bec hit my arm, turning my glare to her i stalked off dragging my bag behind me leaving her staring at them. ' Oh well at least it'll stop her moping But this holiday I'm going to have to carry a police riot shield.

I quickly found our room, I opened the door and my jaw dropped.. It was HUGE. It must have cost thousands. I left the door open, dropping my bag i ran through the suite. I got to the bathroom and screamed. It was bigger than my room at home. I ran back and dived on the bed jumping.

"Holy Cow I'm in heavan2 I said to myself as i bounced n the best bed you have ever seen.

I heard a small chuckle escaping someones lips. I turned round, and stopped mid jump causinng me to fall off the bed onto my face. I jumped up, and switched form my in pain face to my extremely cross face.

"Excuse me . Did I invite you to come and watch me bounce... errr no. so if you don't mind i want to bounce in peace. so shoo shoo" I said shooing away the younger Jonas brothers.

"Oh dudes, where in 484 and 485 not 486" Said the the eldest walking next to the other " What you too staring a..." He said stopping as the door was slammed in their faces with a
"YOU RUINED MY HOLIDAY!!!"

I turned round dusting my hands off smiling to myself. I grabbed my red bikini, changed quickly and wrote a quick note to Bec and ran to the pool. It was huge, the sun was shining it was perfect. Diving straight in, swimming a few lengths on my own before more and more guests started to join, clearly not beinging as fast as me to get changed. Tsk what losers.

I climbed out as tweens infested the pool, most of them with I <3 JBs written on some part of their anatomy. Steppng over several girls and tipping two piles of stuff of a lounger i sat down reserving the other one for Bec. I closed my eyes enjoying the feel of sun on my wet skin, and i started to dry.

A shadow fell over me " Hey Bec" I said not bothering opening my eyes

"It's not Bec" A masculine voice said

I scoweled, still not opening my eyes Turned onto my front hoping whoever it was would go away.
♠ ♠ ♠
You are wondering why she hates them so much

wait and see