Lost At Sea...

Your Never Gonna Hold Me down

I heard the lounger next to me move closer and I squeezed my eyes even tighter. I really wished I brought my I-pod to the pool, so I could block out the sound but I hadn’t so I would have to pretend to be deaf... my drama GCSE should come in handy now... hopefully. Because otherwise he'd have had a lot of bruises.

"I just want to say, I have never forgiven myself. I'm so sorry" Joe whispered leaning so close to my ear i felt his hood brush my cheek. " Please don't blame my brothers, they never knew what happened."

It was that remark that made snap, grabbing my stuff I walked away, and tears streaming down my face.

"Please Felicity, I'm sorry" He stood up now not caring who saw him. His hood fell down. At once the whole of the pool froze.

Oblivious this I was enraged " Your Sorry!" I spat " Your sorry?!? Sorry won't bring her back. The disappointment hurt her mentally more than the cancer! She was suffering, at the end. I just want you to know that. A ten-year-old little girl, which you could have taken a few hours out to come and see. But no signing autographs were more important. I had to watch the last member of family I have die thinking I was the only one that cared."

My feet gave out from under me and I collapsed onto the deck sobbing hysterically, I felt arms try and gently lift me into a sitting position. I lashed out clawing the arms. I curled tighter in a ball. Thinking only of my sister.

"Flick... Oh Flick" I felt the arms that had supported me through my sisters death wrap around me, and she held me tight. As I sobbed and sobbed, unaware of anything else. " Come on Hun you need to breathe, please babe. Flick breathe! Breathe! God damn breathe"

But I couldn't hear anymore, all my senses had abandoned me, I was back at the hospital watching her life fade away. The anger and hate at them for not being here. Her hand finally going limp in mine. The Pain. The anguish. Then nothing.

=Joe=

Her lips turned blue, I stood there staring, as the sobs gently subsided to nothing. Suddenly I was able to move again, so thankful for the first aid training I received. I lay here n the deck. I checked her pulse it was faint but there. I took a big gasp of air and forced it into her lungs, I took another and another. Then pushed it out. I checked her pulse it was stronger now. I repeated it, and she responded, pushing the air out of her lungs. She sat up gasping for breath, before collapsing again. This time breathing regularly.

A huge cheer erupted, from the crowd gathering around us. The girl I assumed was Bec sent me a filthy glare, as she asked a few fathers of the tweens to help carry Flick back to their room, number 486.

I turned, whilst most of the attention was still on her, and gently pushed my way through the crowd, as someone knocked into me I felt pain run through my arm, I noticed blood running down my arm from the group of scratches running down my arms. I held it and made my way back to my own room feeling even more ashamed than I had before. I never knew if Hailey had died or not. I had never bothered to find out. The guilt and heart wrenching pain racked through me and I ran barging past Nick and Joe.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have given Joe Nick and Kevin the personalities I want them to have. I have no idea about any of them, so the real Joe Jonas may not have said no to visiting a girl dying of cancer. But the Joe in my story did. No insult intended to anyone.

But the Jonas' get o much attention they are fascinating to write about. I actually held my breath whilst I was writing about flick being unconscious