Lost At Sea...

The Top Of The World Falls On You

My senses begin to return to me slowely. I could hear the sea lapping against the boat, smell the salt, and feel the hand in mine. A hand that wasn't Bec's, a masculine hand. I began to panic, i had assumed i was in my cabin but this hand didn't belong in my cabin. I was still only half conscious with no strength to move. but i could feel my heart rate quicken.

There was movement, a door had opened, but i don't know which one and I head Bec's familiar footsteps enter the room.

"I told you not to come here again!" I heard Bec shout whisper, venom filled her voice

"I had to see if she was alright. You wouldn't tell me anything!" I heard Joe growl back in the same tone

I felt a rush of confusion rush over me. What was he doing here?!?! He never cared about anyone but himself. I hated him so much, yet his hand made me feel safe. I screamed to myself wanting to jerk my hand out of his but not being able too.

"Well you've seen her now go" Bec's voice whispered, I could here her voice soften.

"I can't leave her! This is all my fault. I was a brat, I had just had one kid, die right in front of me in that hospital. I couldn't bring myself to go back" I heard his voice break " I didn't realize it would do more harm than good."

I felt my heart miss a beat."No" I told my self, think of the pain he caused Lily, darling beautiful Lily.

I couldn't take it any more, I sat up and opened my eyes at the same time, dizziness overwhelmed me and I would have fallen out of the bed if Joe hadn't caught me. I pulled myself away

"Get Out" I snarled, but it came out weak and pathetic "Get Out right now"

"But..."

"OUT!!!" I finally brought in enough oxygen to emphasis my point

He looked, hurt as he made his way out of the door, which Bec shut after him.

"Now you know! "Bec said closing the door behind him. Damn girl knew me too god damn well, after a month in hospital with me it wasn't surprising

"Doesn't change a thing" I said, then smiled at her " How long was I out? Did I miss much sun??"

"Typical!" Bec said laughing "Only a day and a bit nowhere near enough to beat your record... Come on get dressed its time for tea."

With the mention of food my stomach grumbled. I'm starting to think Bec's psychic. Laughing i stumbled out of bed and after finding my feet I ran over to Bec pulling her into a big hug. And pulling on some clothes, a black v-neck dress with bright purple leggings wedges and doing my make-up

"Oh" I said suddenly remembering. " I didn't scratch you did I?"

"Oh my little wild cat do not fret you ave good aim even when panicking. You manage to scratch master J. Jonas and he needed stitches"

We fell about laughing, tears rolled down our face, and we were still giggling as we made our way to dinner.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't like this chapter.

should i re-write???