Status: revamped as of nov 2017

Love and Lies

One Year Before

Sarah felt like a fool. She couldn’t remember the last time she truly felt this embarrassed in her life. She thought Blake loved her, she truly did. But as she stood on the altar by herself, it was clear that he didn’t love her at all. Everyone was staring at her and she didn’t know what to say. Tears were running down her face as she ran past everyone.

She didn’t understand how he could do this to her. It was his idea to get married, and suddenly he blows her off without any explanation? She had tried to reach him several times that night but not once did he answer her texts or her calls. Shaking her head, Sarah gave up and turned on Netflix instead. For now she was going to enjoy Gilmore Girls and a bottle of wine to herself. Tomorrow her best friend would be coming home and would hopefully help her get her through this mess.
“I’m honestly appalled that he pulled something like this. I thought he really loved you so I don’t get why he left you the day of your wedding.” Meghan said.

“I don’t think I’ll ever understand. He proposed to me and was all excited about the wedding. Then just leaves me like that with no explanation at all? It just makes no sense to me.”

“Everyone has been trying to find him. We’ll find him Sarah and we’ll get a reason one way or another. No one treats my best friend like that and gets away with it.”

“I just wish it didn’t hurt this bad.”

“It’ll take time but you’ll move on eventually. You’ll find a guy that will treat you like gold.”

Sarah shrugged and took a sip of her coffee in front of her. She was beginning to wonder if she would ever find happiness. She thought Blake was the one for her but turns out fate had other plans.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sarah

I was going to make this longer but I think it ended just where I wanted it to.