‹ Prequel: It Started With a Song
Status: In progress... Like everything else

Interim

Dinner is Served

Jake sat back in the chair, completely relaxed now. She took a brief peek inside of his mind. He had done this before. Frequently. Sometimes, the girls weren't even old enough to buy their own cigarettes. That knowledge sold her on the kill. Well, the knowledge and the ever-growing hunger clawing inside her belly.

She let the shirt fall to the floor as she approached him, stepping out of her shoes and sweatpants as she climbed into his lap.

“How do you want me?” She asked, her lips brushing his. His breath smelled like beer, cheap cigarettes, and bad weed. He bit her bottom lip and grabbed a handful of her hair. Her hand flew to his jaw, freezing him in place. She yanked her head back, bloodying her own lip and losing a few strands of hair to his clutching fingers.

“You're a bad boy, aren't you?” She grinned. Her grip on his throat tightened. She could feel his pulse racing beneath her thumb and index finger as they slowly constricted, cutting off the blood flow to his brain. His eyes bulged. “You fucked up, sweetheart.”

She sank her teeth into his throat. As the first spurt of blood touched her tongue, she moaned, rocking her hips against him. He clawed at her wildly, his nails unable to find purchase on her skin, then tried to push her away. She chuckled against his neck as his whimpers turned into gurgling, choked screams.

All too soon, she felt his heartbeat slowing. She sighed, licking the wounds healed, content enough to almost purr. She dragged him into the bathroom, stripping him and putting him in the bathtub before his heart stopped. She bagged up his clothes, took the cash from his wallet, and removed the sim card from his cheap cell phone. Once his heart had stilled, she washed the corpse in the tub and wrapped him up in the tarp that she found under the bathroom sink. After washing out the bathtub once more, she climbed in and showered. She finally felt like she was home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry these are so short. It's all in one document and I didn't want to 'wall of text' you guys.