Assemble the Kingsman

Chapter 1.

http://www.polyvore.com/kingsman_secret_service/set?id=162963692

I was helping my mum do my laundry when I heard a banging on my door. We both jumped and when she went to go answer it, I put my hand on her shoulder to stop her because I knew exactly who it was. I ran quickly and opened the door to see a banged up Eggsy Unwin at my.

"Oh Eggsy…" I said with a sad look. Dean had beaten him up again. I led Eggsy inside and told him to wait for me on the couch. His mum's shithole of a boyfriend decide to lay his hands on Eggsy again. I fucking hated Dean for what he's doing for Eggsy and his whole family and especially his little sister. She doesn't need to grow in a home like the one she is currently in.

I grabbed the rubbing alcohol, cotton balls and bandages. I walked back into the living room to see Eggsy drinking a can of coke my mum offered him and trying to focus his eyes on the tv. I sighed sadly and I walked passed the tv and sat right next to him on the couch. Eggsy put the coke on the table and sat up straight while turning towards me. I poured some rubbing alcohol on the cotton ball and held Eggsy's face gently in my other hand.

"This might sting a bit…" I said as I gently pressed the cotton ball to the wound above his eyebrow and I heard him wince slightly. "Wanna tell me what happened?" I asked quietly as I didn't want my mum to hear our conversation. Eggsy kept his eyes on me completely as helped clean up as much of the wounds on his face as I could. "Dean's a fuckin' wanker is what he is. One day I'm gonna punch him right in his face. Wish my mum would come to her fuckin' senses and leave him. We don't need him." Eggsy said quietly. I stroked his cheek gently and sent him a sad smile. "I hope so too. You know you can always stay here as long as you need to Eggsy." He gave me a soft smile and held my hand that was holding his cheek. What Eggsy and I had was complicated. I didn't really know what we had. I could see in the look of his eyes though that he wanted the same that I did. We just had to give it a little more time.

"It's late Eggsy. You should wash up and then come to bed when you're ready." I bandaged up the rest of his face as best as I could and put the stuff back in the kit and hid it under the couch. Eggsy squeezed my hand in thanks and then stood up and walked to the bathroom to clean up. I walked back over to my mum and helped the rest of the laundry. "Oh Sophie I forgot to say. Your grandfather wants to see you tomorrow." I stop folding and looked at her quickly. "For what mum? He never needs me and now he suddenly does?" Mum folded her last bit, threw it in the basket and turned to me. "Sophie," Mum started. "your grandfather loves you very much and was there for me when I was young and now wants to be there for you. He wants you to be at the Kingsman shop around 11 tomorrow." Mum kissed my forehead and took the basket into the other room. I walked down the hall to my room with my little corgi, Milo, following me. I turned on my lamp and laid down on my bed with Milo laying at the foot of my bed and staring up at my ceiling. What could my grandfather possibly want? It's been a while since I've seen him. Maybe a year or so now. I wonder if I should tell Eggsy about-

"Hey you alright Soph?" I jumped from my thoughts to see Eggsy standing in the doorway with no shirt and just night pants on. He looked amazing even in just pajamas. "Uh yeah, I'm good. Just tired from a long day is all." Eggsy walked in and shut my door and walked on the other side of my bed and crawled in next to me. "Your mum okay with me staying?" Eggsy asked. "Of course she is Eggsy. How many times have you done this?" Eggsy nodded and put his head on the pillow. I curled up to his arm and he lifted it up so I could cuddle up to his chest. Eggsy put his arm back and held me close to him. Within minutes I could hear Eggsy's soft snores in my ear. I was still awake and thought about tomorrow. I'm hoping my grandad wants me to just stop in for a visit and that be the end of it. I curled closer to Eggsy and shut my eyes and within minutes I had fallen asleep myself.

I woke up to sound of someone moving around in my room. "Hey Soph." I didn't want to open my eyes to see who was calling my name. I opened my eyes to feel a gentle kiss on my forehead. "I gotta go home. I gotta check on Daisy and I'll text you." I opened my eyes to see Eggsy looking down at me. He kissed my forehead? Wow, maybe he has stronger feelings then I thought. I sat up and hugged him tightly to me and rested my head on his shoulder. He held me tightly and buried his head in my neck. This is the closest I've ever felt to him.

"Be safe yeah? Keep Daisy and your mum safe too." I mumbled into Eggsy's shoulder. Eggsy pulled away slightly and looked at me smiling. "I will Soph. I'll text ya later." Eggsy stood up from my bed and went through my door. I heard the front door shut and he was gone. I plopped my head down on my pillow. "Fuck!" I said loudly. "I've fallen in love with this kid." I looked down at Milo. "What do I do?" He perked his ears up and cocked his head at me. I shook my head at him and smiled while rubbing the sleep from my eyes. I thought about what mum said and froze. I glanced quickly at my clock and looked at the time. 10:00 am. Shit! I need to get ready. I ran quickly to the bathroom to take a shower and do my girly shit. I straightened my hair when it was dry enough and threw on some clothes and put on Milo's leash and walked down to the tailor shop. It wasn't a far walk and I looked at the name on the window. Kingsman. I gave a nervous breath and walked inside the shop. I was greeted quickly with a worker.

"Ah, Arthur is in the dining room behind me waiting for you madam." I gave the man a gentle smile and walked towards the back room. I opened the door slowly to see my granddad sitting at the very end of the meeting table. "Sophia. Good to see you dear. Please sit down." I quickly took my seat right next to him and placed Milo on my lap. "I suppose you're wondering why I've summoned you here on such short notice. I assume your mother knows that you're here?" Granddad asked. I nodded my head. "I am surprised. You never call me or mum and suddenly you decide you want to have a talk all of a sudden? That's bullshit. What do you possibly want from us Granddad?" I asked. He was about to ask but then was interrupted by the door opened. In walked Harry Hart or otherwise known as Galahad. "Arthur. Sophia." Harry greeted. "Galahad," Granddad started. "the others were beginning to wonder if we were going to have a double toast." I looked at Granddad strangely, absolutely no idea what they were talking about. Harry and Grandad put their glasses on and I put mine on quickly as well. Soon I saw holograms of other Kingsman agents. "Sophia, the reason we have called you here today is because one of our top agents has been killed. Lancelot. He was an outstanding agent and a true Kingsman. He will be sorely missed." My eyes widened. Lancelot was killed? But how and by who? I was given a small glass with a small pint of liquor inside. We all raised our glasses and made a toast to Lancelot. "I intend to start the selection process tomorrow for Lancelot's replacement. Each propose a candidate and report them to UK HQ no later than 9 pm gmt." Then the conference was over. "In light of Lancelot's death Sophia, we need to have you back in Kingsman." Grandad said.

"What?!" I asked shocked.

"Lancelot's death was tragic and whomever we are going up against, they could possibly the most dangerous enemy we have ever faced. Guinevere, please will you consider?" Grandad asked using my codename. Before I could think, Merlin walked in. "Guinevere. Welcome back." I nodded at him. "Glasses on." Merlin said. We looked to see different pictures of attacks that had happened around the world. People suddenly went mad with rage and started attacking each other. Harry then asked what had happened to Lancelot. Merlin had pulled up a cabin in Argentina. Lancelot had found it was a kidnapping and failed the mission. His last transmission had said 'Kidnap victim is Professor James Arnold.' I knew that name!

"Who is he?" Harry asked.

"I know him." I said. "I had to take one of his classes when I was in university. This man did not have a straight head. He sort of freaked me out because he was talking all this stuff about the world healing itself and doomsday saver. No idea really what really went on with this guy. Is he alive still Merlin?" I asked.

"That is where it gets curious Guinevere. He is not actually missing. This is Professor Arnold leaving Imperial College this morning." Merlin shows us footage of Professor Arnold leaving the college, looking completely untouched after his ordeal. Harry is given his mission and soon Granddad was talking shit of how Lancelot wasn't really a Kingsman like the rest of us and saying how Harry's experiment failed.

"Granddad, Lancelot was Kingsman just like the rest of us. He achieved a higher accuracy shooting rate than I ever could. He was faster and stronger than me. Lancelot just made a mistake that cost him his life. What was the toast for if all you're going to do is talk about how he wasn't really Kingsman material at all?" Harry shot me a small smile before getting up and leaving.

"With respect Arthur, you're a snob." I held back my smile I wanted to give when Harry said that. With that, Harry and Merlin were both gone.

"So what is your verdict Sophia? Will you come back and join Kingsman?" I looked at Granddad and smiled.

"You think I got anything to lose?"