Assemble the Kingsman

Chapter 3.

"What the fuck you doin' ere'? You takin' a piss?" I looked over to see a whole group of thugs. The tall loud mouth was pointing at Eggsy. These must be the guys he pissed off last night. They didn't look like they were here to make amends with him.

"More examples of young men who need a silver suppository?" Harry asked sarcastically.

"Nah they're exceptions. C'mon. I wanna get Sophie outta here." Eggsy mumbled. Harry shook his head.

"Nonsense Eggsy we haven't finished our drinks." Harry objected, taking a drink of his Guinness. The fat, pudgy one of the group spoke first. "After you nicked his car, Dean says your fair game and he don't give a shit what your mum says." He said whispering that last part.

"Listen boys, I've had a rather emotional day so whatever your beef with Eggsy is, and I'm sure it's well founded. I'd appreciate it enormously if you'd leave us in piece until I've this lovely pint of Guinness." Harry said with no look of fear on his face. These guys were just a bunch of punks looking to get their asses kicked. They didn't intimidate me. Just made me want to laugh at their poor attempt to be hostile.

"You should get out of the way granddad or you'll get hurt. Take your granddaughter with ya too. Shame to put a mark on that pretty little face." I look at the guy like he was a fucking plague.

"I'm not going anywhere. You fucks don't scare me for one second. Pathetic excuses to even be called men."

They all glared at me and Eggsy tried to shush me. I didn't listen. I never listen and he should know that by now.

"Sophie, he ain't jokin' you should go." Eggsy said. I shook my head no and Harry took another drink of his Guinness before standing up and getting up like he was about to leave. Boy did these assholes have a surprise waiting for them.

"If you're looking for another rent boy, they're on the corner of Smith Street." The fat one said. Harry had stopped in his track. He looked the top lock on the bar door.

"Manners…" All eyes were on Harry then. Harry had locked the two top locks of the door.

"Maketh….Man." The last lock was pressed and there was no way for people to get in. The group turned towards Harry and walked slowly towards him.

"You know what that means?" Harry asked them. They all looked at each other, confused of what was going on. The silence from them was the only answer Harry needed. Quicker than the blink of an eye, Harry takes the handle of his umbrella and with a perfect aim, launches a glass right into the leader of the group's forehead. He fell to the ground with a perfect hit. I smiled down at him. I had Eggsy hold Milo before I stood up slowly. Eggsy grabbed my wrist.

"Soph, what are doin'?" Eggsy whispered frantically. I smiled down at him.

"Just watch and learn Eggsy." He gently let go of my wrist and I stood behind the group. Harry walked towards them while they had looks of shock written all over their faces. They looked behind them to see me smirking with my arms crossed. "Are we going to stand around here all day or are we going to fight?" Harry asked.

One guy tried to swing at Harry but before he could I grabbed his arm and twisted it behind his back and I heard a sickinging crack. I threw him into the fat one and that's when hell broke loose. Harry seemed like he was handling the fight without a problem but when one of them tried grabbing at me, I grabbed the guy by his shirt and pulled him towards me and pressed my boots against his stomach and kicked him into the wall behind me.

I heard a pleasing crash and before I knew it, the other guys were already bloodied and knocked out. I nodded at Harry with a smile. I heard a gun clock and the guy who got hit with the glass was pulling a revolver out of the front of his pants. I ran to Harry and he opened up the umbrella to shield us from the gun shots. The guy was pissed and soon he ran out of bullets. Harry pressed a switch on the hook of the umbrella and stunned the guy. He flipped about 3 feet into the air and was out cold. Eggsy looked at us in admiration after Harry closed the umbrella.

I heard a phone being dialed and I saw the bartender calling the police. I took my watch and switched to amnesia and aimed it at his neck. He was shot in the neck with a little arrow and fell onto the counter knocked out.

"Well done." Harry said.

"You as well." We sat back in the booth with Eggsy. He looked at us with a stunned looked and didn't say anything. Harry took a casual drink of his Guinness. "Sorry about that, had to let off a little bit of steam. A friend of ours died yesterday. He knew your father too actually." Eggsy still didn't say a word, still confused of what just happened. I didn't blame him for thinking that. I would probably think the same if I was him.

"Now I do apologize Eggsy," Harry said standing up. "we shouldn't have done this in front of you." Harry had his watch aimed at Eggsy, ready to do the same to him as I did to the bartender. "Harry please no!" I shouted. Eggsy had his hands up in fear.

"No please, I won't say nothin' I swear. If there's one thing I can do is keep my mouth shut." Eggsy begged.

"Harry please! I know Eggsy, he wouldn't tell a soul. I trust him." I backed up. Harry looked at me and then back at Eggsy.

"You won't tell a soul?" Harry asked with his watch still aimed at Eggsy.

"Ask the freds, I've never crossed anyone up."

"Is that a promise?"

"On my life!"

I watched Harry as he studied Eggsy and to tell whether or not he was telling the truth. I sighed in relief as Harry had put his wrist down and had a solid look on his face.

"Much appreciated Eggsy. You're right about the snobs, but they're also acceptations." Harry grabbed the umbrella and patted Eggsy's shoulder and wished him the best of luck. He gave me a nod and went on his merry way.

"We should probably go before they wake up." I said to Eggsy. He nodded his head while I grabbed Milo and we made a hasty retreat out of the bar. We just started walking then, I didn't know how far or where we were going but I know Eggsy needed this to clear his thoughts of what happened.

"So you wanna fuckin' tell me what happen there?" Eggsy asked, looking straight ahead as we kept walking.

"What are you talking about?" I asked nervously. I hoped he wouldn't ask who Harry was or what we do for a living. Eggsy stopped in his tracks and looked down at me.

"I mean what happened at the bar. You knew that guy and you beat those wankers' arses like it was nothing. I thought we were close Sophia, what aren't you tellin' me?" Eggsy asked with a hurt look in his eyes. It just killed me.

"Eggsy we are close! It's just…private. I know I should've told you a few things but its private matters and its best that you just leave it be. You have enough shit to worry about and worrying about me is something that needs to come last before yourself." Eggsy shocked me quickly by taking my face gently in his hands.

"Soph…I worry about you every day. Sure I got some problems at home but I care about you a lot and you matter a lot to me as much as my mom and Daisy do. I would die if anything happened to you. It would just fuckin' kill me. I wish you and I could just go somewhere and run off." Wow. Didn't see this coming. I have been fucking waiting forever for this. Now I know where we stand. He doesn't see me as just a sister or best friend. He cares. If I wasn't moving and going to be busy with work, this kid would be mine.

"You worry about me?" I ask with a smile and looking up at him with my blue eyes. He holds me close and I hold him to me.

"Every day like I said. Looks like I don't have to as much since I just saw what you did to those pricks of Dean's just now." I pulled away from him slightly to look at him. We both started laughing and he put his arm around my shoulder and held me close as we walked around London with Milo. This was a perfect moment and I wished it would never end. We walked around a park for a while until I got a text on my phone from Merlin. I opened it while we were still walking.

'Arthur wants you to move your stuff into the manor tonight Guinevere. When you're packed and ready to go, a limo will be there to get you. Send a message back to me when you're ready and I will send for your ride.' Shit! I completely forgot all about taking my stuff! We weren't too far from home so luckily I would be able to get this move done quickly. I had to think of something to say to Eggsy. I hated lying to him but I had to in order to keep Kingsman a secret.

"Hey Eggsy." I said, stopping him from walking. "My granddad wants my mum and I to visit him and to help him with unpacking his stuff over at his place and my mum just texted me. I hate cutting this walk short."

Eggsy smiled. "S'alright Soph. I wanna get home too. Pretty sure my mum is worried sick and I wanna make sure her and Daisy are okay." Eggsy walked me home and since it wasn't that far, I was able to get home quick. I hugged Eggsy tightly and didn't want to let go. "I'll text you later yeah?" Eggsy said. I nodded and smiled when he pressed a gentle kiss to my forehead before walking backwards with my hand still in his and let go when my arm only went so far. I smiled at him before I unlocked my door with my key. I took off Milo's leash and looked around for mum. I checked in the kitchen and saw a note on the fridge.

'Sweetie, I had to go to work. Gonna probably be here all night. Your stuff is all packed and ready. Call Merlin and good luck Soph. I'm so proud of you and the person you are becoming. Call me when you've made it to your grandfather's. I love you Sophia. Go save the world.' -Mum

I hated that I couldn't say goodbye to Mum before I left but at least she knows that I'm leaving today. I had everything mostly packed in two large boxes considering I still had some stuff back at the manor. I texted Merlin to let him know I was ready and before I pressed sent, the limo was already here. I was able to carry the two boxes while holding Milo's leash and locking the front door. This was it. I was leaving home to go be a Kingsman agent again. The driver of the limo helped put my stuff in the trunk while I settled in the back with Milo.

The limo had sleek black leather seats like I remembered and it was very wide. There were bottles of expensive wines and champagne from different countries. I forgot how luxury feels. I sat Milo on my lap and listened to 'Back in the Saddle' by Aerosmith. The drive felt like ages but eventually the limo arrived at the manor. I had forgotten how big it was. I bet my grandfather needed me to help train the new recruits as well. I can only imagine who he recommended.

The limo stopped right in front of the steps of the manor. The driver had opened my door for me and two butlers came out to get my boxes out of the trunk. I held Milo and walked up the steps to be greeted by Merlin.

"Guinevere. Glad to have you back. Arthur's in the study and is waiting for you." Merlin said pushing his glasses up slightly.

"Thanks Merlin." I walked passed him, inside the house. I walked upstairs and knocked gently on the door.

"Come in." I opened the door and peeked in to see granddad drinking brandy and reading one of Shakespeare's novels. He looked up from his book and smiled.

"Merlin said you wanted to see me granddad?" He put his brandy and book down and nodded his head towards the seat across from him. I shut the door behind me and sat Milo down and let him run around. I sat down and looked at granddad when he folded his hands together and started to speak.

"I am glad you decided to come back to Kingsman Sophia. As you may already know, our agents are proposing new candidates for Lancelot's replacement. I want you to work with Merlin and help train the new recruits that are arriving here this evening. I want you to teach them your best self-defense techniques as well." I nodded my head. Hopefully these new recruits won't be as horrible as the last bunch. I hope I at least get recruits that have some balls to do half the shit that expected of them. If I have to train someone who can't even take one punch to the face, I'm done. "Yes granddad. I will do my best."

He smiled gently. "You may go now Sophia." I stood up and walked towards him, giving him a quick hug before walking out of the room with Milo by my feet. I decided to go into my room that was made especially for me. I opened my door and saw that my boxes had been opened and everything had been placed where it should be. I wanted to rest after an already exhausting evening. I plopped down on my queen sized bed and hugged my pillow close to me. I glanced at my nightstand and looked at all the pictures of me and Eggsy. I picked up the one where he was in his marine uniform.

"Oh Eggsy…I wish you were here. I need you more than ever now." I put the picture down and walked over to my closet to make sure everything I brought was in there. I saw a dress cover hanging on my closet door. I unzipped it slightly to reveal my black leather catsuit. I inhaled and exhaled slowly. It was still hard for me to accept that I'm doing this again. I zipped the bag back up and shut my closet door when my phone vibrated. I walked over to it to see it was from Merlin.

'Time to me the recruits.' I sighed. Already? I whistled for Milo to come with me and I shut my bedroom door. I walked down the stairs and headed towards the basement of the manor. I walked into the elevator and pressed the button that headed to the lowest level. It stopped and opened for me. I walked down the hall to meet Merlin in the barracks where the new recruits were. The door opened for me to reveal the back of Merlin. He turned around.

"Ah Guinevere, perfecting timing." I walked up to Merlin and the recruits. I stood next to Merlin and analyzed the group. My eyes widened tremendously when I laid my eyes on the one person I did not expect to see. Eggsy was standing right in front of me. He was one of the new recruits. He was here to be a Kingsman.